Anyone else getting failed downloads of your podcasts? Been happening for a week or so now.

thanks
    02-06-12 02:29 PM
    Yep, me too. I'm using BlackBerry Podcasts. The episodes appear, but don't download. I have tried various fixes to no avail. What's up?
    02-06-12 07:46 PM
    Same thing here!
    02-06-12 08:53 PM
    Mine started acting up early last week. So far I've tried:
    - Uninstall/reinstalling
    - Unsubscribing/resubscribing
    - Confirming my weird podcasts feed were not, in fact, dead feeds.

Based on the App World reviews I'd say this is pretty widespread. I've made the jump to Podtrapper in the meantime. 30 day trial period has been kind to me and I love the many hot keys. Hope the issue is resolved soon, but I think Podtrapper has my affection now!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-06-12 09:17 PM
    Had better BB Podcast luck with the the Beta version while testing. Once it was released, it all went to . Even worse when I upgraded to the 9810 running OS7. I cut it loose and went with Podtrapper.
    02-07-12 08:24 AM
    yeah same issue here. I depend on my podcasts for my long commute into work. I hope they get this fixed soon. I wonder what they broke? Funny thing is, I can preview the podcast with no problem (except killing my battery).
    02-10-12 10:32 AM
    It had been a week, I gave up and installed PodTrapper.
    02-10-12 07:24 PM
    I've been having the same problem... I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one
    02-11-12 03:16 PM
    I too have been having issues so I downloaded PodTrapper and installed it and now it seems like the BB podcasts have been updated too. I have to figure the app recognizes the files on the SD card and pops them up.
    02-12-12 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD