I have recently decided to give Blackberry Podcasts a try, I was using Podtrapper.

I have one podcast subscription that requires a user ID and password as it is a paid subscription.

Can anyone tell me how I can enter this information into the BlackBerry Podcasts app? The option doesn't seem readily available...

Thanks!!
    07-15-11 10:23 AM
    Bump

Can anyone help me??
    07-18-11 08:58 AM
    I have the same question. i put in the address for the podcast and it says "There was a problem communicating with the server." It never prompted for a username or password. I too used to use podtrapper on my previous phone but wanted to give this a try on my new 9930.
    08-21-11 07:00 AM
    How do you normally enter login details? Through a html page? or when you try to add it to a podcast manager, it will ask you for login details.
    08-21-11 08:59 AM
    How do you normally enter login details? Through a html page? or when you try to add it to a podcast manager, it will ask you for login details.
    Usually the app will prompt you for it when you subscribe. Then it will use it for all subsequent downloads. Podtrapper (not currently available on 9930) and RssRadio on iPad did it that way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-11 09:26 AM
    Hi!

I have the same Problem? Is there a solution yet?

Greetings,

marc
    11-17-11 09:01 AM
    I have the same problem. Tried bPod, Podcasts, antenna pod and podcast to go.

None seem to work. Is this a limitation of BB10 right now? I hope some of those app developers decide to check the thread. I have already emailed a couple of them.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD