Hey Guys just curious if anyone else is experiencing this or if its just me!

For some reason every time i log into the blackberry pin exchange on Facebook and i Click on the "friends" tab it give be an error that says the following:

Error while loading page from Blackberry PIN Exchange

There are still a few kinks Facebook and the makers of BlackBerry PIN Exchange are trying to iron out. We appreciate your patience as we try to fix these issues. Your problem has been logged - if it persists, please come back in a few days. Thanks!

This has been going on now for a few months... atleast from my computer.... ive tried erasing all my cookies and saved content and all that stuff in order to see if it would fix the problem and its still doing it...

Anyone else experiencing this??

Kevin Please have the developer in charge fix this!!! ive reported it now like 30 times!!
    05-14-09 04:58 PM
    I've had that exact same message everytime I've tried browse the exchange ever since I added it to my facebook back in December. I've pretty much given up on hoping it ever works.
    05-14-09 06:18 PM
    So i guess this is never gunna get fixed! why even have it as an available application on facebook if its never gunna work!
    05-15-09 11:33 PM
    Ya just figured it was a dead app and moved on. Pity it doesn't work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 07:01 AM
    i just thought they stopped that app all together
    its been like that for a while
    05-16-09 07:03 AM
    try the PinBook application on facebook.

On the top right search on facebook type "pinbook" and the app should come up.

its a new app that does the same things with even more features.

works great!
    10-25-09 08:44 PM
    try the PinBook application on facebook.

On the top right search on facebook type "pinbook" and the app should come up.

its a new app that does the same things with even more features.

works great!
    Thanks for the information! added it... Works great!
    11-11-09 03:52 PM
    That's depressing, it seems wicked cool
    11-11-09 06:56 PM
    I was wondering, is it ok to use applications like this? I always thought things like pins were more of a need to know / privacy thing. Do you guys ever get hit with bbm requests from people you really don't want to talk to?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 10:26 PM
    Thanks for the information! added it... Works great!
    what is your doing to be working? every time i go into the app and click on a tab, mine says under construction.
    11-12-09 09:56 AM
    what is your doing to be working? every time i go into the app and click on a tab, mine says under construction.
    it says the same to me as well, you can't even search for public pins
    11-12-09 04:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD