10-20-12 04:01 AM
449 12345 ...
tools
    I added this awhile back and just now configured it on the facebook website, it's pretty cool. Would be better if I had more facebook peeps tho, lol!
    03-27-08 11:21 AM
    downloaded it, def a good idea!
    03-27-08 10:48 PM
    installed the app, its okay
    03-28-08 02:56 PM
    Sounds cool!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-08 05:37 PM
    Anybody know a way to do a PIN Search? I got a PIN but forgot who that person is.
    03-29-08 11:10 AM
    Anybody know a way to do a PIN Search? I got a PIN but forgot who that person is.
    No , but that is a good idea for the next app release..
    03-29-08 06:49 PM
    I just checked the exchange app on facebook and it now has google maps (well it may have been there before but i never noticed it). It pretty much will show you your local berry addicts by location to you. Not too many in my area but you would be surprised to find out where everyone is haha
    03-30-08 01:05 AM
    I'm the only person I know that owns a blackberry. I've never used exchanged for that reason. I attempted to contact someone who lives in the same state and she freaked and deleted me, that's ok. This is my second blackbery (8830) I've had it since October and I'm still finding more to do with it. I started to play with mobishark to beat the Sprint $19 a month charge. I'm still in trial and not sure if I'll use it enough, connecting at 250k and only being able to access IE is a bit limited

Philb@crackberry.com
    03-30-08 03:21 PM
    Whats with the feet stuff?
    I run a pedicure website. Properly cared for, Feet Are To See
    04-01-08 10:27 PM
    Gotta say that I love the PIN EXCHANGE on facebook...

Just wanted to know what is currently going on with it right now....I just tried to browse the exchange but i guess it's being worked on cuz it wouldn't allow me to
    04-07-08 08:26 AM
    Am already on it, added it about months ago but haven't got any new bb friends :+(

04-07-08 08:36 AM
    Re: Pin Exchange - still in beta, so our developer is working on some tweaks here and there... if you run into an issue where you can't browse or something is glitchy, it's likely to be very temporary as changes are being made.

Re: Privacy. We've made it more clear for people to know if they are or are not sharing their PIN. Also, for the mapping, people need to enter their ZIP code. So it's not forced by any means. The only people who use it have willingly provided their PIN. So for the person who was contacted and "freaked"...it's a bit weird as they would have willingly provided that info for the purpose of sharing their Pin.

still more features coming... over 10,000 users on it now. A few thousand keep their PIN's private (not public on the exchange) while the rest are sharing.
    04-07-08 08:43 AM
    ok I downloaded facebook. but when I try and log in I put my email in and password it says they don't match. I don't remember signing up for this before. What am i doing wrong.

sorry I feel pretty dumb now.

any help?
    04-14-08 09:47 PM
    ok I downloaded facebook. but when I try and log in I put my email in and password it says they don't match. I don't remember signing up for this before. What am i doing wrong.

sorry I feel pretty dumb now.

any help?
    You'll have to go to the actual website and register for a Facebook account. then you'll be ready to go on the BB app.
    04-14-08 09:49 PM
    thanks chaz. got it now. all I need now are some friends. LOL!
    04-14-08 10:03 PM
    I Just added the App and It Looks Great. I Don't Use Facebook But This Might Stimulate The Usage of Facebook over Myspace. Only Problem I see is that When in the "Meet" section. If you click on anything other than Relationship it says there is a total of ## pages... When you click on any page 2, 3, 4,... whatever... it takes you to the respective page number in the RELATIONSHIPS section... Once that is fixed This Will Kick More "****" LoL

PIN: 3180dd0e
    Last edited by RiXx.One; 04-16-08 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Didn't know you couldn't type the "A" Word LoL... Sorrrriiiiieee!
    04-16-08 11:26 PM
    Region/sex-based filters.

Is there a way to filter the results of the Exchange, so that only members of a particular sex (male/female) are shown from my country (Australia)?

Also, is it possible that the Exchange can be accessed from our BlackBerries?

Seems kinda silly if you've gotta be at a computer to make friends for use with your MOBILE messenger...

04-17-08 11:04 AM
    I've loaded it but all my friends are either non-BB or non-Facebook! PIN me and I'll add you!
    04-20-08 04:11 PM
    I joineed this a few days ago...it's nice.

JE
    04-27-08 12:54 PM
    Hey. Add me to your list

04-27-08 04:46 PM
    23/m/va ppl feel free to add me. I got a few friends but could always add more.
    04-28-08 07:04 PM
    Well I have just added facebook to both. But i only have one freind. if anybody wants to add me feel free, I just like to talk.
    Last edited by tate72; 04-29-08 at 11:47 PM.
    04-29-08 11:45 PM
    Well I'm the newbie here so here is a "duh" question, do you dl the app to your phone's facebook or the pc/mac facbook? I cant get on the the regular Facebook webpage from my BB, only the mobile site.
    04-30-08 06:10 PM
    I have had facebook forever and now recently got a BB pearl, can't wait to connect the two! Isn't this all just crack-tastic?!!

(its late I know)
    05-13-08 11:33 PM
    I was a facebook addict before i was a berry addict. and i only have 4 people on my bb contacts. hahaha shame shame.
    05-14-08 10:00 PM
449 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD