Just on FB.
    12-22-08 11:21 AM
    thanks for the info guys
    12-23-08 09:56 PM
    Hi, I'm a CrackBerry Addict and FaceBook Addict so this is perfect for me!
    12-25-08 01:01 AM
    Am I the only one that has this problem on Facebook???

I removed this application a long time ago and then decided to reinstall it after more of my friends got Crackberries.

Now, I get this message

Blackberry PIN Exchange:

No content to display.

This box will not be visible to people who view your profile until this application adds content to it.

Is there nothing being reported/said or is there some kind of error here? Thanks...
    Hello, still having this problem. Help! :-(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 04:03 AM
    hey i was wondering if you could make it so meet section was by area (not only us)
    12-27-08 06:30 AM
    Not sure if this was posted already but as I was going through the application on facebook I encountered a problem getting to the second page of any catergory (Just Browsing, Friendship, Dating). When you click on 'next' or any of the numbers to get to the following page, it just takes you to the second or third or fourth page of the Relationship catergory.

And, HEY! Where is the Storm icon for "Your Blackberry Device"!?!?!?!?!

Great app though!
    12-27-08 07:19 AM
    Is the PIN Exchange App ever going to add the 95xx Storm/Thunder?
    12-27-08 01:14 PM
    I added it but it is under a tab on facebook profile page called Boxes. When I move it to the left side of my profile page it doesn't show properly and I get a message saying something about no data. I am not sure why this is happening. I do not have any BB contacts on FB yet. Could that be the reason?

12-29-08 03:31 PM
    Actually, mine is saying the identical thing as NYGriego74 indicates above. Does anyone know why this is doing this?
    12-29-08 04:57 PM
    I finally got around to adding the facebook exchange but I was wondering does anyone use the exchange anymore?
    01-02-09 03:31 AM
    I finally checked this app out and is the ability to filter out based on gender missing or did I just overlook it?
    01-02-09 11:10 PM
    hey..

aubrey here..

31/m/toronto *queen west*

302F12D1
    01-04-09 07:18 PM
    Is the PIN Exchange App ever going to add the 95xx Storm/Thunder?
    ......and the Curve 8900 please!
    01-05-09 07:52 AM
    For some reason whenever I click on exchange then click on list view I always get an error. Using firefox and ie.

01-09-09 01:51 AM
    Ed here. Anybody want to add me just BBM me ok?
    01-13-09 08:38 AM
    31A2BED3 is me !
    01-14-09 01:23 PM
    Any idea if this is still even being worked on at all or are we left out to dry till a new version comes out or something? There are enough people on this site to where they should just have the program ran through crackberry, simple as that.
    01-15-09 05:37 PM
    Add me up, I love meeting new people and making friends.
    01-17-09 12:59 PM
    why doesnt it work on facebook? I cant view my friends who are also listed.....
    01-18-09 04:13 PM
    i just signed up for this and made my pin available to my friends only so we'll see how it goes. very cool though!
    01-18-09 11:23 PM
    This is one cool app! However, I think I might have found some bugs in this (sorry if these have been listed already):

- Won't allow me to bookmark the app (putting an icon on the bottom of the facebook "taskbar")
    - Display box in my profile says "No content to display. This box will not be visible to people who view your profile until this application adds content to it."

If there is already a fix or if you know how I can correct any of these issues, please do let me know! Thanks!
    Last edited by sonarwave; 01-19-09 at 06:28 AM.
    01-19-09 06:12 AM
    I agree that this is def a cool app to meet others with BBs. But I find that Facebook has been having problems as of late (i.e. long load times, errors when logging in, can't view items in my account, etc.). I think they need to work out some of the kinks in the system before this app can work correct.
    01-20-09 08:58 AM
    This is one cool app! However, I think I might have found some bugs in this (sorry if these have been listed already):

- Won't allow me to bookmark the app (putting an icon on the bottom of the facebook "taskbar")
    - Display box in my profile says "No content to display. This box will not be visible to people who view your profile until this application adds content to it."

If there is already a fix or if you know how I can correct any of these issues, please do let me know! Thanks!
    The only way I've figured out how to get it on your profile is to add it in the boxes tab...it won't show on the wall tab. Go to Application Settings, then click on PIN exchange, then click add to boxes.

It took me a while to even get that far with it, but at least it's there now.
    01-21-09 09:56 AM
    I'm new to blackberry and I just got a Storm. I try to use facebook app and I install it and then I go back into apps to load it up and it says it has not been installed so I need to reinstall it. So I do...And the process continues. I don't know what the problem is. I don't think any apps on my phone work. Please help!
    01-21-09 11:12 AM
    WHY WONT THIS EFFING THING WORK!? I want to view my effing eff book friends. lol
    01-21-09 08:11 PM
449 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD