I have downloaded all 3 applications but I need my registration numbers moved over, does anyone know how to go about doing this?

I went to Handango.com and updated my profile on there, but now my registration/license key is not working.
    03-20-08 11:38 AM
    Ive had the same problem and i cant get anyone at Handango to respond. Did i have any luck?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-08 07:11 AM
    You have to contact support of the developer of the app.
    Ascendo Money-

Question: How can I retrieve my registration key or obtain a replacement key if I change devices?
    Answer: Please contact the Ascendo Sales Partner that you bought the application from and request a new registration key. See below for links that automate the process.

If you purchased the application from our web site, please forward the order confirmation by email, including the date of purchase, to [email protected].

BBAlerts - [email protected]

Beejive (formerly JiveTalk) - Transfering a User License
    Last edited by ScandaLeX; 07-27-08 at 07:35 AM.
    07-27-08 07:31 AM
    Thanks. Ive tried that. Just having with bbalerts and black and Whitelist. Cant get a response from either.

07-27-08 07:35 AM
    Thanks. Ive tried that. Just having with bbalerts and black and Whitelist. Cant get a response from either.

Where did you buy the apps from? I've had a few apps that took forever to get the reg # transferred.
    07-27-08 07:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD