Thanks alot, saves me a ton of trouble

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 06:03 PM
    awesome....thanks!
    10-27-09 07:37 PM
    wonderfull list, thanks
    10-28-09 04:06 AM
    Poynt has free reverse lookup included. And you can jump to it directly from your call log. One of my fave apps, for sure!!
    I cant seem to get this function to work on Poynt It seems like Poynt made some changes to their app..and all I get are error codes when I do a reverse lookup
    10-30-09 02:11 PM
    does poynt have a gas station locator like Where does?
    10-30-09 02:17 PM
    does poynt have a gas station locator like Where does?
    There are 5 categories....Business, People,Movies,restaurants and Map it. I would probably look under business. There is NO category just for gas station locator.
    10-31-09 05:25 PM
    Could someone be kind enough to list here a direct OTA link for BeBuzz - I cannot install AppWorld, as it is n/a in my country, and I could not find direct link for BeBuzz anywhere?

Thanks
    11-02-09 08:48 AM
    Could someone be kind enough to list here a direct OTA link for BeBuzz - I cannot install AppWorld, as it is n/a in my country, and I could not find direct link for BeBuzz anywhere?

Thanks
    BeBuzz is actually BerryBuzz by Bellshare. (App World does not allow an app's name to start with "Berry.")

Here is the link to their website:
    Bellshare - BerryBuzz

Here's the direct link from the Mobihand store:
    BerryBuzz 2.1 - Custom LED Colors, Repeating Alerts and more! - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software

If you can't download App World, can you download the CrackBerry/Mobihand App Store?
    From your device Browser, go to http://m.crackberry.com and you should see a link to download the store's app.
    11-02-09 02:05 PM
    Actually the App Store download link is in Post #1 of this thread too.

You should really see if that can work for you. It will keep track of apps you've downloaded (purchased & free) and notify you of new versions/upgrades. Plus there's a 50% off Deal of the Day every day.
    11-02-09 02:09 PM
    So I downloaded BB weather for my tour and everytime I try to run the app. My phone locks up and my service goes to SOS???

So what should I do, I'm about to take the thing off.....
    11-02-09 06:47 PM
    when is the Gmail app going to work on OS .328?
    11-02-09 09:47 PM
    So I downloaded BB weather for my tour and everytime I try to run the app. My phone locks up and my service goes to SOS???

So what should I do, I'm about to take the thing off.....
    Same with this guy.
    11-05-09 10:12 PM
    nice share guys......tanks so much..............
    11-15-09 12:52 AM
    Loopt ota?
    11-15-09 02:10 PM
    Amaze nav isn't free. I got it from this list and its useless without paying. I needed a free navigation app with voiced turn by turn last night. I thought this would be it.

Wrong!

11-18-09 09:11 AM
    Amaze nav isn't free. I got it from this list and its useless without paying. I needed a free navigation app with voiced turn by turn last night. I thought this would be it.

Wrong!

It used to be free, but not anymore I guess. I used it for free for a long time. We'll have to wait till Google releases their free NAV app for Blackberry.
    11-18-09 11:03 AM
    v4.5 is still free
    11-18-09 07:00 PM
    will these apps operate with a BB 8900 running OS 5.0.348?
    11-21-09 07:41 AM
    i really dunno
    11-23-09 09:42 PM
    v4.5 is still free
    ...and works like a charm - just tried it the other day on a trip.
    11-27-09 08:10 PM
    I'm having a problem with the Dictionary.com application. For some reason, it always reads, "dictionary.com is requesting charges to its application control permissions". I view the changes and leave everything on allow, save the changes, then the dialogue box reads, "permission seetings have become more restrictive. The device must be rest to fully apply the new settings". I restart and get the same message everyday.

Any suggestions on what's going on would be great or how I could make it stop doing this daily. The major issue is that if I ignore the restart warnings, and reset later, it may reboot on its own and disrupt a phone call or whatever I'm doing.
    11-28-09 11:05 AM
    Anyone know what happened to the app Crackberry Launcher ?
    The one that lets you change the CB icon to different colours.
    I used to have it in my 'options' on my last bb.
    I've been searching everywhere for it and really can't find it anymore.
    If anyone has the old file for it can you post it please or PM me with it.
    TIA
    11-29-09 10:48 AM
    Anyone know what happened to the app Crackberry Launcher ?
    The one that lets you change the CB icon to different colours.
    I used to have it in my 'options' on my last bb.
    I've been searching everywhere for it and really can't find it anymore.
    If anyone has the old file for it can you post it please or PM me with it.
    TIA

Try using m.crackberry.com to download the changeable one.. crackberry.com doesnt give you the changeable one, from what I remember
    11-29-09 11:01 AM
    Try using m.crackberry.com to download the changeable one.. crackberry.com doesnt give you the changeable one, from what I remember
    Thank You Rachel...you were absolutely correct...found it there and have it now
    Last edited by wendyb5724; 11-29-09 at 04:07 PM.
    11-29-09 03:53 PM
    Thank you for that list. Alot of good programs on it.
    11-30-09 04:09 PM
316 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD