I just upgraded to the above BBM version. Is it just mine? What gives with the new "blacked out" icon? Even my new message idicator (prevoisly red with the white *) is black?
    02-09-12 04:48 PM
    Can you post a screenshot? I have that version and don't have the problem you're referring to.
    02-09-12 05:48 PM
    I just upgraded to the above BBM version. Is it just mine? What gives with the new "blacked out" icon? Even my new message idicator (prevoisly red with the white *) is black?
    I have noticed this as well. It doesn't happen all the time and if u reset ur pic it will be ok. It will probably blackout again as mine has. Its a bug tht was the same when BBM was in the beta program and they r aware of it. Hopefully it will get fixed in future updates.
    02-09-12 06:55 PM
    Thanks for the replies. I hope they fix it soon.

In the meantime, Looks like I may need to grab one of those screen shot app. I can see how pics would help with tech issues.
    02-10-12 08:37 AM
    **UPDATE***
    For some reason when the "UPGRADE" of 6.0.0.149 installs, it automatically hides (transparent) the BBM icon?? I guess that's what was really stumping. Usually when you hide icons, they totally dissapear. The BBM icon was still show, albeit barley.

Ahy who, the easy menu button>uncheck hide would not work for me. I ended up having to untinstall and reinstall BBM three times before I was finally able to unhide it....not sure what's up with that. Anyway, it's working like a charm now.
    02-15-12 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD