I have two questions here guys!

1) I have installed google syn on to my phone and for some reason every time i sync up with my gmail account it says that my calendar failed to sync even though i have that option disabled. i am doing something wrong? my contacts sync fine and i have calendar disable, its not a big deal it just annoys me.

2) I just created a group on BBM and was wondering how i get a bar code to post for people to join my BBM group.

Thanks in advance
    -Raffy4u2
    12-30-09 10:39 PM
    1. i would try reinstalling the application
    2. the bar code only works for 1 person and then you need to make a new bar code so its a waste of time.
    12-30-09 10:43 PM
    1. i would try reinstalling the application
    2. the bar code only works for 1 person and then you need to make a new bar code so its a waste of time.
    ya i reinstalled the app twice now but for some reason it just loves to say calender sync failed even though i have it disabled and even with it disabled it still says it.
    dang really? i was so pumped to use the barcode!!! lol
    12-30-09 10:46 PM
    ya i reinstalled the app twice now but for some reason it just loves to say calender sync failed even though i have it disabled and even with it disabled it still says it.
    dang really? i was so pumped to use the barcode!!! lol
    Thats weird man. maybe restore the phone fresh restore and try again?

and i cant believe im doing this but good luck on the 7th haha
    12-31-09 12:56 AM
    Another problem i have noticed with Google Sync is that it will sync one field each of a contact for eg If i have mobile 1 and mobile 2 of the BB it will sync only mobile 1. The same goes for Home, Fax etc..
    12-31-09 12:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD