While I was checking out blaclberry beta zone this morning hoping to find the new facevook beta, I ran into this BBM 5 beta. I assuming it is the one they had up earlier.. I currently am running BBM6 and it works flawlessly for me so I am in no rush to downgrade... If anyone was looking for BBM5 beta with a keybode, to idk, make your cursor visible in O.S. 6.0, now's you're chance to grab it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-11 06:33 AM
    Please not that the same keycode which you receive for BBM 5 will work on BBM 6

So, you can click on download BBM 5 from the Beta Zone page after you have logged in. Then when the download initializes, just click cancel. Within a few minutes, you will receive the keycode in your email. Then you have the versatility to download BBM 6 or BBM 5.0.2.11

Both dont have the cursor bug, but BBM 6 is much smoother when scrolling through your contact list. no more lag
    02-25-11 06:47 AM
    I've noticed that BBM 6 has a few very minor bugs... While BBM 6 Is definitelly an improvement over 5 UI wise, I've notived that switching between chat styles (bubbles, stripes, no borders; and the option to combine sequential messages) doesn't always work...

Maybe it is due to the fact that I'm running a hybrid, since a buddy of mine got his BBM6 running with no problems with leaked 448 on 9700...

Will mess around with the beta BBM5 when I get a chance and see....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-11 09:22 AM
    I am running it and have personally experienced no issues. It is too snappy compared to anything i've used before. 0 lag
    02-25-11 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD