I am trying to use the BlackBerry Master Control program. Beta 7 release and I am getting an error every time I turn the program on. It doesn't function properly after I get the error.

"Access violation at address 005EDCE9 in module 'mcp.exe'. Read of address 00000380."

I am running Windows Vista Ultimate on I have "taken ownership" of the folder and I have also set it up to run as the admin.

I am at a loss as to why this program will not run properly. Any help?
    03-18-09 04:42 PM
    I have the same error however no issues with functionality. What's not working? Start with emailing the guy who made the program he could probably walk you through any issues. This is a great program! I use it with every os update and then some.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 06:03 PM
    I have the same error however no issues with functionality. What's not working? Start with emailing the guy who made the program he could probably walk you through any issues. This is a great program! I use it with every os update and then some.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Same "issue" here. I love MCP great program and support.

thumbs up
    03-18-09 06:06 PM
    I too would like to know how to fix this problem. It is the reason I stopped using the program.
    03-23-09 03:37 AM
    I get the same error in Vista. Any word on a fix?
    04-21-09 12:10 PM
    Using Windows Vista Compatibility Mode :: the How-To Geek

try runnin it under windows xp with the compatibility mode see if that makes a diff proly wont but its a memory error so might have to contact support they might have a better fix or beta that has not been released to the public yet
    04-21-09 01:26 PM
    @everyone...

hi, sorry for the delays. i never saw this post until a few minutes ago.

simple fix, uncheck "mcp files" under settings.

in newer builds i have this option unchecked by default.

more info...

MCP 20090830 (Development Snapshot) has been released on the Live Mesh. This build corrects all application messagebox events so they display nicely for all versions of Windows. Windows Vista/7 users will see a nicer layout instead of "chopped" sentences. Earlier versions of Windows won't notice any change. The newer versions of Windows automagically adjust/wrap longer sentences.
    08-31-09 01:27 PM
    BlackBerry Master Control Program 0.9.2.0 Beta 9 Released!

http://mcpfx.com/
    09-02-09 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD