I downloaded this app to my Curve a few days ago and I just cannot get it to work. I keep getting "poor satellite reception"

Also, I've never had a problem using blackberry maps for gps navigation, but now all I get is "searching for satellites" it searches for 20-30 min and never does anything.

I did have some kind of issue with my phone a few days ago, I lost my bbm contacts and had to invite them all back AND my time was set to casablanca for some weird reason (I'm EST).

Any ideas?

PS I'd REALLY REALLY like to be able to use the sanoodi app. I'm a runner.
    06-10-10 10:45 AM
    I've also gone in to options/status and ran the test...it failed.
    06-10-10 11:40 AM
    06-10-10 11:46 AM
    Oh man! I do have VZW. So I guess no running app for me.
    06-10-10 11:51 AM
    Would there be any reason that my Blackberry Maps GPS isn't working now? It's worked in the past...could the app I loaded have messed with it some how?
    06-10-10 12:05 PM
    Would there be any reason that my Blackberry Maps GPS isn't working now? It's worked in the past...could the app I loaded have messed with it some how?
    I would suggest deleting the app, since it will not work on VZW anyway, and then doing a battery pull and trying BB Maps again.
    06-10-10 12:18 PM
    That worked, I deleted the app and tried again, no problem with BB maps now.

I am REALLY dissapointed in Verizon right now.
    06-10-10 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD