The new Blackberry Launchers page at Blackberry Launchers is live! I've been working on launchers here and there since the original thread and now I've launched a new site and opened up the requests again.

Blackberry Launchers new layout is live. The hope is that this new structure will prove to provide some additional functionality to the site, while adding value through interactivity. Please take a look around and let me know if you find any issues or bugs. Hopefully all the kinks and features will be worked out over the next couple of weeks.
    So here you guys go... Head on over to the site...check it out, subscribe to the RSS feed, send me a request and I'll create some launchers.

I'm sure some of you will make requests via this thread...and if you do all I ask is that you please provide the name of the site, a URL, and if you can at least some idea of an image.

If you guys appreciate my work, I appreciate donations and if you can't make a donation...click on some ads for me.

Thanks

~Kai
    06-08-09 08:48 PM
    Thank You Kai! Nice site. Will be visiting it often (already got the rss feed & launcher going). One question: will you be updating your homepage/rss feeds w/ the new launchers as you create them? How will we know when you have new ones available?
    06-08-09 11:05 PM
    Thank You Kai! Nice site. Will be visiting it often (already got the rss feed & launcher going). One question: will you be updating your homepage/rss feeds w/ the new launchers as you create them? How will we know when you have new ones available?
    Yup, the homepage will get updated with posts when new launchers are created, so as long as your subscribed to the RSS feed, you'll know when there is a new launcher.
    06-09-09 05:25 AM
    Awesome Kai!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 05:47 AM
    Nice site and clean layout. I'm glad I found the bbc launcher I was after. One suggestion though, perhaps have an alphabet link at the top (I.e A B C D...) that will make jumping to various bits easier on mobiles. It's not too bad now, but I imagine your site will be growing nicely in the upcoming future.

Ps - didn't donate, but I clicked a few links.

Good work.

06-09-09 06:09 AM
    Awesome job Kai thanks...
    06-09-09 06:19 AM
    Updates made...check the site for details
    06-09-09 01:46 PM
    Many thanks for making the "Liverpool FC" launcher : http://edlindustries.com/downloads/l.../liverpool.jad

I really appreciate it!
    08-03-09 07:17 AM
    Are these launchers compatible with the Blackberry Tour?

08-03-09 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD