i have already installed the 5.0 leak and i did not delete the Internal apps before i installed. i just realized that its sending all this stuff to RIM and it includes my PIN. Do i need to reinstall everything and delete the Internal Apps or is it nothing to be worried about?
    07-22-09 03:20 PM
    I didn't what i did do though is go to Options --> Bug Report --> Uncheck both boxes, save/close and thats it.

i just deleted the BB Internal Apps right now
    07-22-09 03:22 PM
    you have to delete (uninstall using control panel) it from the PC before you load the OS...
    07-22-09 03:36 PM
    Unless you want personal information to be sent to RIMs email showing what your beta[leak] software is doing and what is happening with it, then go ahead. (However your privacy will be in jeopardy.)

Its a plus and a minus imo, because your giving them information on how to make 5.0 better but your also giving out possible private information.

The choice is really up to you. But as CX recommends it, I do as well to recommend to get rid of it.
    07-22-09 03:36 PM
    And what if we have nothing to uninstall? I also have no Options -> Bug Reports...
    07-22-09 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD