Blackberry App World is telling me I need to install Blackberry ID for me to continue using App World. I installed Blackberry ID and my device now takes 20 minutes for it to boot up. After uninstalling Blackberry ID my device went back down to booting up in under two minutes but I still have no access to App World.

Anyone else have this problem, is this a fix for this?
    07-01-12 10:44 PM
    Remove App World, battery pull, re-install App World, and then battery pull.

Problem still there? If so, um maybe reload OS. I've never had to install BlackBerry ID. Not sure what that means....

Feeding my CrackBerry addiction with Tapatalk
    07-02-12 01:01 AM
    Thanks for taking the time to reply dust. I've tried the removing App World, pulling the battery, re-installing App World and removing the battery again.

After doing all of that, this is where I was after opening App World

20 mins to boot up with this app so I select NO, then this screen pops up

I hit return & App World closes.

I haven't tried to re-install the os yet, I'm not so sure I have the patients right now
    07-03-12 09:29 PM
    Precisely why I will not install AppWorld on my device.
    07-04-12 01:01 AM
    Try downgrading your App World. You can find an older version(s) at rroyy.com/otaarchive
    07-04-12 11:18 AM
    Why is it taking 20 minutes to start up? I have AppWorld and BlackBerry ID, and boot time is still only about five minutes.
    07-04-12 11:55 AM
    I have problems with app world right now. I can't even search app world on the website. It says Internal Server Error. Hopefully they will fix it soon.
    07-04-12 11:59 AM
    I caved & tried re-doing ID & my BB crashed. After reinstalling os & App World I still receive that notice to install ID.
    09-12-12 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD