Research In Motion ‘BlackBerry Device Analyzer’ app introduced in BlackBerry OS 7.1.

Monitors the following :

Network signal
    Email connectivity
    Battery status information
    Hardware testing
    WiFi connectivity

to locate after install go to options>>>>Device>>>>Advanced System Settings its is located at the very bottom

* Os 7 and 7,1 devices only tested working on 9810 and 9900

DROPBOX OTA LINK BELOW
    Blackberry Device Analyzer 1.0.0.79

OffLine INstaller

http://www.filefactory.com/file/c2efd9e/n/BBDA.zip
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24802104/OTA...20Analyzer.jad
    Last edited by Dkenpachi; 01-26-12 at 09:29 PM.
    b541314 and Ertank like this.
    01-09-12 06:33 PM
    thanks for trying to help
    this has been mentioned and linked in many other posts already.
    01-09-12 06:46 PM
    thanks for trying to help
    this has been mentioned and linked in many other posts already.
    no problem well i guess i haven't dug that deep into post but when i searched he forums i've seen discussions and posts but none offering an ota so hence why i created it i'm assuming someone made a link available within the comments and not a thread itself this is just here so those on here who don't burrow deep into posts can easily find an OTA
    Last edited by Dkenpachi; 01-09-12 at 06:57 PM.
    01-09-12 06:51 PM
    Hey I can make an ota under my webite for you. Email me the files if you want at [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-12 11:26 PM
    It is secure install the ota?
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24802104/OTA/Blackberry Device Analyzer.jad
    Why doesnt appear on appworld? I cant see the app on the menus options but if i go to installed apps or permissions i can see it. Dont understand. Im on .523 OS.
    07-15-12 06:10 PM
    Why doesnt appear on appworld? I cant see the app on the menus options but if i go to installed apps or permissions i can see it. Dont understand. Im on .523 OS.
    Device Analyzer isn't in App World... it's part of the OS.

Go to Options and press Alt + BBDA which will enable the app.

Now go to Device > Advanced System Settings and scroll to the bottom of the list.

Got it?

Sent from my  Bold�
    go1ndr and fabio984 like this.
    07-15-12 08:13 PM
    How can I find my battery discharge rate? I can find the device analyzer, but couldnt find any discharge rate.
    02-24-13 01:57 PM
    How can I find my battery discharge rate? I can find the device analyzer, but couldnt find any discharge rate.
    How to enable and use Device Analyzer on BlackBerry 7 smartphones | CrackBerry.com
    go1ndr likes this.
    02-24-13 03:38 PM
    Great post Madbradnyc! This is a nice post (thread address) to have on hand for these types of posts. Great info and thanks for posting it for everyone!

OP, you can additionally download the application, Adv_OS and LED which will monitor your battery and everything else. It is a great free app and has the ability to do at least 16 things other apps do,without downloading them-- but it is all in one app--including battery monitoring, popups, wifi notice, print screen, battery reset, LED's for almost everything you could ever want, and great customer service--second to none out there. Its available through AppWorld (now BBWorld) and it is free. There is a paid version that you won't need but most of us buy it to support Sultan and his team at his development lab.
    02-25-13 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD