Hello all, i am need of answers regarding my blackberry browser as well as some of my apps. Since yesterday my browser is not loading anything! My home page is google which pops up within seconds of opening the browser, but now is stuck at "requesting." On top of that all of my apps will not load any info as well. First thought was bad service for connection. But me and my girl both have bolds and i ran tests side by side, hers working just fine. We are both running .266 OS and i have never changed any settings on my phone. The only weird part about all this is that media net and Cellular Video will connect just fine!?? Is it because its AT&T service connected?! Wi-fi seems to connect me just fine with browser as well...the moment i turn it off, browser doesn't want to work again....im so confused....help? Cheers.
    06-07-09 01:01 AM
    Have you tried sending service books?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 01:14 AM
    how might i do that?
    06-07-09 01:19 AM
    have you tried a simple battery pull?
    06-07-09 11:40 AM
    how might i do that?
    Just go to your carrier's BIS portal and click "resend service books" or call customer support.
    06-07-09 12:34 PM
    I have done multiple battery pulls and have sent service books and still not working.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 02:16 PM
    Alright, goto options>advanced options>tcp/ip and tell me what you see
    06-07-09 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD