I'm a student and was wondering if there was an app that would help me keep my assignments in order and when they are due a little bit better than the calendar. The calendar works fine I'm just not completely satisfied with it and was wondering if there was anything better. Thanks
    01-13-10 07:23 PM
    There's a BlackBerry app called StudentDocket which is specifically designed for students. There is a free and paid version ($9.99). I haven't tried it yet as I don't have a BlackBerry but when I do get mine, it will be the first app I download. Visit their site for more info on features and there's reviews on BB App World.
    Last edited by SoFLO; 01-13-10 at 07:42 PM.
    01-13-10 07:38 PM
    thanks ill have to give that a try!
    01-13-10 07:40 PM
    I'm thinking about developing an application like StudentDocket, but that would fully integrate with the native calendar application. I'm wondering how the calendar application is insufficient for your needs as a student (I'm a student too) -- is it keeping track of items specific classes, storing extra information about the course, differentiating between school-specific calendar items, or something different? Thanks for your input.
    01-13-10 11:20 PM
    I am a University Student but I use Native Blackberry App called Tasks. Its so call since it syncs with the tasks in outlook.
    01-14-10 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD