Hello,

I am having a quick issue and I am hoping someone might have a solution for me. I downloaded Blackberry App World for my Storm and then attempted to download the Viggo for Blackberry App after that. Now Viigo started to download, but it has stopped at 358/1238 KB and has not moved for almost 24 hours now. I am not giving an option to stop the Viggo download and it is not progressing, I tried removing Blackberry App World to see if that would erase whatever I have downloaded for Viggo so far, but I am still stuck on the same download position as I was yesterday. Does anyone know how I can ge this download to complete or how I can erase what has been downloaded so far to see if I can restart it?
    04-14-09 10:38 AM
    I'd pull the battery and let the phone re-start. That should wipe Viigo. Then if you want you can try to download again.
    04-14-09 11:13 AM
    Alright, so I deleted the Blackberry App World, then pulled my battery. Now when I add Blackberry App World back on, Viigo is still on there and is still in the 358/1238 KB download stage...any ideas what I might try now?
    04-15-09 02:34 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Finally decided to download last night, and now it's stuck downloading. Pandora worked fine just minutes before. I don't even care if I get the app at this point...I just want it gone from My Apps.
    04-16-09 01:03 PM
    That is exactly how I feel now...I don't care about Viigo..just want it gone.
    04-17-09 11:21 AM
    Okay...I uninstalled App World, and reinstalled last night. Apparently there's a new .28 version of appworld. It worked for me...was able to download and instal Viigo no problem. Oh, and it's spelled Viigo...there's another thread on this issue. Hope this helps.
    04-17-09 12:00 PM
    Hello,

I am having a quick issue and I am hoping someone might have a solution for me. I downloaded Blackberry App World for my Storm and then attempted to download the Viggo for Blackberry App after that. Now Viigo started to download, but it has stopped at 358/1238 KB and has not moved for almost 24 hours now. I am not giving an option to stop the Viggo download and it is not progressing, I tried removing Blackberry App World to see if that would erase whatever I have downloaded for Viggo so far, but I am still stuck on the same download position as I was yesterday. Does anyone know how I can ge this download to complete or how I can erase what has been downloaded so far to see if I can restart it?
    You can stop any download in the bb app world by clicking it to pause the download. If you still need to install the app, you can use this zip file to install with app loader.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD