So I have updated my OS to 5.0... of course the old Blackberry App World does not work with 5.0. So I went to Blackberry App worlds website to update the app.. It asked would you like to replace 1.1.015 with 1.1.019.. I click yes.. Let it download then reboot the phone.

Then I check the app to see if it works and it doesnt... I go to applications and check version and its the old version??? Weird so I repeat those steps twice getting the same thing?? Any clues?
    09-30-09 04:44 PM
    Well I downloaded App World 1.1.0.19 today too and after reboot I clicked the icon and nothing happened. Actually the screen froze. So I took the battery out and rebooted again. Clicked the icon and it froze for a couple minutes then App World finally started up. Maybe there are some bugs being worked out... just try another battery pull if you haven't already
    09-30-09 05:32 PM
    Ahhhhh this is sooooo upsetting! I cant get it to work for the life of me... I will keep trying though. Now im determined!!
    09-30-09 07:20 PM
    So I have updated my OS to 5.0... of course the old Blackberry App World does not work with 5.0. So I went to Blackberry App worlds website to update the app.. It asked would you like to replace 1.1.015 with 1.1.019.. I click yes.. Let it download then reboot the phone.

Then I check the app to see if it works and it doesnt... I go to applications and check version and its the old version??? Weird so I repeat those steps twice getting the same thing?? Any clues?

the same thing happened to me too.. not sure what is going on
    09-30-09 07:28 PM
    Tried it again this morning with no luck! This sucks! Anyone have any luck yet?
    10-01-09 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD