I downloaded and have had no problems, took a while to load the first time after d/l'ing but it seems to run a lot faster for me on this version.
    06-12-10 11:50 AM
    Go to blackberry.com/appworld for DL. Sorry if I'm late.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 02:43 PM
    I just got off the phone with blackberry tech. I got connected thru verizon tech so I wouldn't have to pay BB. Well they just got the alert that there is a problem and they got mine to work. Bb tech had me back up my blackberry curve and then do a security wipe on the phone. When the phone came back he had me dl bb app world before restoring the phone. And guess what it worked. Then he had mew restore the phone one restore at a time to make sure all is good. And all is good

06-12-10 02:52 PM
    I just got off the phone with blackberry tech. I got connected thru verizon tech so I wouldn't have to pay BB. Well they just got the alert that there is a problem and they got mine to work. Bb tech had me back up my blackberry curve and then do a security wipe on the phone. When the phone came back he had me dl bb app world before restoring the phone. And guess what it worked. Then he had mew restore the phone one restore at a time to make sure all is good. And all is good

The App World app is not worth that much trouble. They REALLY need to just fix the damn app. There's no reason we should have to do BB Gymnastics to install an app made by RIM themselves to serve as another source of income. Get it right you Canucks!
    06-12-10 03:29 PM
    Hey I agree. I was just telling u a fix

06-12-10 03:32 PM
    Hey I agree. I was just telling u a fix

My response was in no way directed at you, just the idiocy of RIM.

I have been a BB user for 6 or so years now and I rarely have any problems with them, but I tend to have a higher level of technical know-how than Joe Public.

If RIM wants to compete in the consumer (non-business) market, they'd better get their stuff together.
    06-12-10 07:06 PM
    Ah gotcha. And I totally agree with you. You would think bb would have tested the update before rolling it out.

06-12-10 07:16 PM
    Just like most of you, my AppWorld icon went away after I did the upgrade. Battery pulls, show all, you name it. Nothing worked. Called TMobile support, and they suggested I do a backup and then kill all my apps and reinstall them with AppLoader on the desktop software. No joy. Called TMobile again later in the day, and we decided the best course of action was to backup, do a full security wipe of the BB, and start over. Once I did that, I reinstalled AppWorld OTA, and it stayed up. Icon is there, and all is right with the world. Restored all my data. Perfect. No issues here anymore. Now to reinstall the rest of my apps....

So that's how I did it.

Have a nice day.
    06-17-10 07:21 PM
    06-17-10 07:29 PM
    Do you know why i can get Payed apps in my country?

I am from Argentina...
    06-17-10 07:35 PM
    Thanks Downloading
    06-17-10 07:40 PM
    There is a thread in the General discussion forum where a guy REinstalled the previous version and that worked. While his url is a Spanish site, you can google translate it and he has links to a zip file with the proper cods (the older app) and to BBSAK to reload the older version.
    06-17-10 09:27 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD