In the App World on my BlackBerry, I have an app that was downloaded, but is stuck on "Ready To Install." The only option available to me in the menu is to install it - there is no uninstall or redownload listed.

I checked the application list in Options, but it doesn't show there either. I also reinstalled the App World application, but that didn't do anything.

Is there any way to fix this? I've searched all over the Internet multiple times and haven't found any answer (though I've come across other people having the same problem).

Thanks.
    07-21-09 10:11 AM
    Bumping this because I have the same issue and haven't found a solution. I have a Curve 8330. I downloaded Beyond 160 thru app world, and it is stuck on "Ready To Install". It is not in my applications list under advanced options in tools to uninstall. I tried a quick pull but that didn't help anything.

Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: It appears that my problem was App World wanting to update. I told it no. Next time I went back to it, I told it yes. Even though it wouldn't update (it tells me App World is not available for download thru App World, lol) it started the install of Beyond 160 as soon as I clicked "okay" on the error message.
    Last edited by rachel12b; 02-08-10 at 08:46 PM.
    02-08-10 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD