I was one of those people who seemed to just have bad luck with my storm 2 running the way it should. It was slow and took forever to load, froze on me all the time, several battery pulls, multi clicking, and uncaught exception on re-boot. One day I was looking thru App world. It was taking for ever for pages to load and my phone kept freezing....pissed off I deleted the BlackBerry App world. It was like night and day. My phone was FLYING!!!!!took seconds to load pages, shop and browse the internet, I click it opened, no more freezing, no more multi clicking, no more battery pulls. Its running so perfect and smooth!!!!!! I'm so excited. My phones in my hand 24/7 now!!! I use it for everything now. I'm running OS .713 and I couldn't be happier!!!! Its been weeks and my phone has been a perfect, better then I-phone!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-10 01:18 AM
    I was one of those people who seemed to just have bad luck with my storm 2 running the way it should. It was slow and took forever to load, froze on me all the time, several battery pulls, multi clicking, and uncaught exception on re-boot. One day I was looking thru App world. It was taking for ever for pages to load and my phone kept freezing....pissed off I deleted the BlackBerry App world. It was like night and day. My phone was FLYING!!!!!took seconds to load pages, shop and browse the internet, I click it opened, no more freezing, no more multi clicking, no more battery pulls. Its running so perfect and smooth!!!!!! I'm so excited. My phones in my hand 24/7 now!!! I use it for everything now. I'm running OS .713 and I couldn't be happier!!!! Its been weeks and my phone has been a perfect, better then I-phone!!!!!

Its not called CrapWorld for nothing ..
    11-12-10 01:22 AM
    Weird. App World runs smooth as a baby's **** on my Storm 2. No freezing, no lag. I have 20+ apps from App World installed too.
    11-12-10 02:38 AM
    Was the same situation with my last BB, ran like crap until I removed crAppWorld. I've had it on my S2 a few times but always got rid of it as soon as I got what I needed. Then I discovered the apps I wanted could be installed via browser. Yay.
    11-12-10 03:56 AM
    Weird. App World runs smooth as a baby's **** on my Storm 2. No freezing, no lag. I have 20+ apps from App World installed too.
    Same here...I've never had a problem with it?
    11-12-10 06:23 AM
    Same here...I've never had a problem with it?
    *shrug* maybe due to different OS versions or app conflict.. or something. I enjoy using App World too, bought a couple of apps on it and paid through paypal, never had a hiccup and no problem signing in at all. I'm impressed. The only time I was pissed with App World was when it was in v1.. that has some serious memory leak problem.

Anyway I didn't know "b u t t" is a swear word. Seriously?
    11-12-10 07:42 AM
    i have called it crapworld from the beginning and it has improved but still not like other markets out there.
    11-12-10 09:28 AM
    i have called it crapworld from the beginning and it has improved but still not like other markets out there.
    True. Can't be compared to iTunes App Store. App World is not as snappy, GUI leaves more to be desired... but at least it works. Hopefully better things are on the way together with QNX.
    11-12-10 09:35 AM
    crAppWorld caused big issues with me. lag, battery drain. I dont use it.
    11-12-10 10:01 AM
    Appworld works fine for me too. Running stock .713 too.

11-12-10 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD