I have a Blackberry Storm 9530 on the latest OS by Verizon Wireless. I have to download the Blackberry App World every time i want to use, because it deletes by itself every time my phone reboots by itself( or i do a battery pull). Can anyone please help me out??
    12-01-09 08:07 PM
    I am having a very similiar problem. I have two apps. blocked traffic and buzz me pro that say they have an update but when I try to update them using blackberry app world. A message appears "Blocked traffic is not available for download from App.world." the same message for buzzme pro. I have contacted the support group for both of the programs and they say it is a problem with App.World. Any help.
    12-02-09 12:08 PM
    same issue here, every reboot app world disappears. I would love to find out why?
    12-02-09 01:47 PM
    Same problem here, If anyone knows a fix please share!
    12-02-09 04:28 PM
    I am having a very similiar problem. I have two apps. blocked traffic and buzz me pro that say they have an update but when I try to update them using blackberry app world. A message appears "Blocked traffic is not available for download from App.world." the same message for buzzme pro. I have contacted the support group for both of the programs and they say it is a problem with App.World. Any help.
    Try to hit the blackberry button while in AppWorld, select login, sign into PayPal, then try to upgrade. Should work then.
    12-03-09 09:46 AM
    Try to hit the blackberry button while in AppWorld, select login, sign into PayPal, then try to upgrade. Should work then.
    Correction: Try to hit the blackberry button while in <b> the My World section </b> of AppWorld, select login, sign into PayPal, then try to upgrade. Should work then.[/QUOTE]
    12-03-09 09:48 AM
    I have tried bb app world, with some of the same issues. IMO I would get rid of it and use the crackberry app store. Mobihand is great to work with, plus I have not had any issues at all. Plus when an app gets an update, I hear alot of people complain because it takes so long to get to the bb app world, but it is instant with the crackberry app store. Well worth the change IMO
    12-03-09 09:58 AM
    I just noticed that myself today. I did a batt pull and it was no longer there. I would definitely like to know why.
    12-03-09 04:37 PM
    I thought I was going crazy when I realized my App World was gone. Same issue happened to me 3X yesterday.
    12-03-09 05:03 PM
    No one knows why????
    12-12-09 05:46 PM
    Same here...I have a New Storm 2..But Im over it. Try downloading from StormOTA.com,PocketBerry.com or themestorm.net..
    All of which have great free apps and themes..all day..
    12-12-09 05:54 PM
    Add me to the list. I must have installed it at least 30 times

12-14-09 09:53 PM
    No one with an answer. i know there has to be someone out there that knows why this is happening
    12-14-09 11:56 PM
    Glad I'm not the only one who is having this problem.
    12-15-09 07:00 AM
    i keep reading threads that people are having the same issue, but no one has said why or come up with a solution... its freaking annoying me.
    12-16-09 05:22 PM
    My app world doesn't poof unless I try and delete an archived app ( in my Download folder ) and do a reboot.
    12-16-09 05:53 PM
    Stop trying to delete archived apps everyone, or the one's the say uninstalled in the app world my world section. Reload app world if you haven't, go to your my world page, bring up the keyboard, switch to number lock mode, and press 3, 4, ( , thats' three, four, and left parenthesis. App world will reset itself and clear it's cache. Open it back up, and voila, no more archived apps and no more auto deleting app world.
    12-16-09 08:12 PM
    The problem I have with app world is that its becoming very glitchy when scrolling through pages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-09 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD