After downloading a Podcast, I won't let me play it.

I get a RED error message when my media player tries to open up.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    09-02-10 08:58 PM
    I never got that problem before. Most likely it is a bad download. You'll have to delete the file and re-download the podcast.

What error message did you get?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-10 10:51 PM
    The blackberry podcast application definitely has some issues. My biggest complaint is that you can't download big podcasts like CrackBerry podcasts unless you are on wifi. I have a Tour, it doesn't have wifi. Therefore I cannot download those podcasts at all. Even if I did have wifi, I listen to podcasts mostly when I go to work in the car. There is no wifi there.

09-03-10 05:04 AM
    I was excited about BB Podcasts, but after I installed it I kept getting some kind of message re: a bad or corrupt memory card. Error message went away after I deleted the app.

09-05-10 06:32 AM
    The blackberry podcast application definitely has some issues. My biggest complaint is that you can't download big podcasts like CrackBerry podcasts unless you are on wifi. I have a Tour, it doesn't have wifi. Therefore I cannot download those podcasts at all. Even if I did have wifi, I listen to podcasts mostly when I go to work in the car. There is no wifi there.

Did you even bother to go into settings?
    And there's a difference between download and streaming. Once you download the podcast, it's available for offline playback.
    09-05-10 10:34 AM
    Does anyone know how to delete a podcast after it's been listened to? I've deleted the podcast but the program information stays in the list of channel details. It says I have 20 episodes, but I actually may have 5. Thanks
    09-07-10 07:46 AM
    How does this app compare to podtrapper? Podtrapper is one of the very few apps I actually paid for.

09-07-10 07:48 AM
    Podtrapper blows it away in my book. I tried the bb app but just didn't like it like my trusty podtrapper. Plus, with PT the support is great, no issues with file size, etc....

I DL via wifi at night at home, and then have new casts available in the morning....

09-07-10 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD