Hey guys...

I got a Bold a couple of weeks back, basically coz they were giving them sirt cheap...

Anyways, when I got my phone. I registered it and all that Bull... And downloaded App World

For Some strange reason over the last few days, I cannot open App World. Hence I cannot install any new Apps on my Berry. It started with firstly disc all my services, but after a couple of resets BBM and email started to work. But App world still doesnt work.

Keeps giving this message to upgrade to plan with browsing, and to contact my service provider.

I have already done so. And CPW O2 say that everything is fine on their end and I am on the Blackberry Plan.

So I was hoping to get some help here as to what my options are. Else I am thinking of just canceling my contract, which they should as its not sumthing wrong on my end, its their end not providing me services that they charge me for.

Thank-You
    10-24-09 05:00 PM
    You should try resending the service book or have it resent to you. That should do it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-09 05:26 PM
    You should try resending the service book or have it resent to you. That should do it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Dude Iv already done that a couple of timess...
    10-24-09 05:39 PM
    For Some strange reason over the last few days, I cannot open App World. Hence I cannot install any new Apps on my Berry.
    Keep in mind that most apps on app world are also available elsewhere, from here, from developer sites, directly links to jar files, etc.
    10-25-09 04:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD