Hey Blackberry app world isn't working for me. Whenever I try to download something all it does is bring me to my account information page. Then when i try to leave that page it tells me to "save, Discard or Cancel" . Save doesn't do anything and discard brings me back to the original download page. What should I do?
    10-18-10 08:03 PM
    Have you created an account with them?
    10-19-10 04:23 AM
    You have to logon now and then download a program that will install a program onto your computer that will allow the website to connect to your blackberry through usb and install the app you have selected.
    10-19-10 04:29 AM
    I dont understand what you mean :S
    10-23-10 09:00 PM
    I registered through my BB8900 and did not need a computer to upgrade an app. Just follow the prompts on the screen and wish you could throw tomatoes at whoever thought of this! IIRC the previous version of BB App World did not force you to register with them and make you enter your PayPal account when deciding to keep an older purchased app.
    10-24-10 08:26 AM
    I also having problems creating a BB id i hope fix the problem asap
    10-24-10 09:27 AM
    Hey.. I'm having the same problem. Just got my phone a few days ago and app world is not working. Did you find a solution? Please tell me what to do..

Hey Blackberry app world isn't working for me. Whenever I try to download something all it does is bring me to my account information page. Then when i try to leave that page it tells me to "save, Discard or Cancel" . Save doesn't do anything and discard brings me back to the original download page. What should I do?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-10 10:27 AM
    Having the same problem wid my 8520....plz help!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-11 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD