I got a BB Bold 9780 today and I'm getting along with it great, but there's one problem I'm having. When I click the icon to go to the BB App World, my phone appears to crash, I can't move the cursor etc, but I can easily "un-crash" it by pressing the end call button. But it does it every time I try to access the BB App World. Any ideas?
    01-26-11 03:47 PM
    I got a BB Bold 9780 today and I'm getting along with it great, but there's one problem I'm having. When I click the icon to go to the BB App World, my phone appears to crash, I can't move the cursor etc, but I can easily "un-crash" it by pressing the end call button. But it does it every time I try to access the BB App World. Any ideas?
    pull the battery while the phone is still on then put it back in, that might work
    01-26-11 06:41 PM
    I am having the exact same problem on my BB Bold 9700, battery pull does not work, uninstalling and reinstalling App World does not work, just been in the Vodafone shop and the fella said that they are currently experiencing a lot of problems with App World.
    01-27-11 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD