First, let me apologize if there is already a thread about this. I am on my third tour now. Both my previous frequently rebooted throughout the day. My thirs one did not have the app world on it. I had it two days with no reboots. I downloaded and installed the appworld today, and within hours had a reboot. I removed the appworld from the tour and now no problems. Does anyone have any info about this? Also just wondering what does screen ripple look like. This tour might have it but i only see it on the SMS/email screen when i angle the phone a little. Could that be it, or am i being too critical? Thanks again for any help.
    08-24-09 07:58 PM
    So I made my first thread, and I can't get anyone to look at it. What gives? Did I not do it right?
    08-24-09 08:37 PM
    Lol.... Yes you did it right. Sometimes it takes a while. I have BB appworld and havent experienced one reboot. Did you do a battery pull after install? Sometimes that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 08:43 PM
    Thanks a lot. You know how it is when you do it for the first time. Ha! lol. I did not do a battery pull. I will try that. Thank you again.
    08-24-09 08:45 PM
    Huh that is interesting. Mine reboots randomly I will look into that. Was this Blackberry app world or verizons app world.
    08-24-09 08:52 PM
    It was BB's App World
    08-25-09 07:53 PM
    Is it working now with battery pull or did you just delete it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 08:16 PM
    Yeah bet it was my prob as well. Deleted that and no reboots for a full day. so far so good.
    08-25-09 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD