Hello CrackBerry Community, I am new and hope to stay. I was told about this site by a friend and I'm in a little bit of a jam..

So yesterday I got a brand new BlackBerry Tour 9630 with Verizon service (There running a BOGO free with the addition of a new line) and I'm having trouble locating App World. I went in to see if I downloaded it and I didn't, so I got that done, installed, rebooted, but it not anywhere to be seen, yet its in my advanced options>applications. So im wondering is there an actual problem with my Tour, or am I just slightly slow?

Btw this is my first ever blackberry, though i've used my friends before.

Thanks for your help, if you do.

Anthony.
    10-18-09 05:54 PM
    Check the download file on the homescreen. It should be there.
    10-18-09 05:57 PM
    Have you checked the downloads folder and the Applications folder?
    10-18-09 05:58 PM
    Yes I have checked both the places you stated above, nothing.
    10-18-09 06:00 PM
    My app world is in my downloads folder. You could always select the search option and search for blackberry app world. Good luck and congrats on your new bb! And also, verizon (well my store in NJ) offers a free 30 minute one on one 'class' to new blackberry users. You can call and make an appointment and they can show u basics and shortcuts. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 06:05 PM
    I just removed it, redownloaded it, then just ran right when the download completed, maybe I can get it in recent apps or w.e that switch applications thing is. Wish me luck

I found it in the downloads section finally. Thanks for the help guys, I already love this site.
    Last edited by AJD1993; 10-18-09 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Don't want to double post.
    10-18-09 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD