server. VERify your network connections and try again,

i have just recieved my phone back from being with phones4u getting fixed for the last few weeks, so setting everything up again today but everytime i try to download any app's from blackberry world the same message keeps appearing.

would someone be able to tell me what i need to do so that i can download without any problems. As tonight i tried to download the newer facebook app and as it wouldnt work to download the newer version it has now all disppeared off my blackbery, very annoying indeed lol
    09-02-11 07:06 PM
    anyone???

rang up my network company and they tried a number of things eg getting me to delete facebook and blackberry app world and re install them and of course now they wont install so im left in a worse suitation and just been told its a faulty phone
    09-03-11 04:48 AM
    Excuse me, can you be more descriptive? What do you mean they do not install? have you tried installing them from your BB normal browser OTA?
    I will give you a full apps list that gets refreshed periodically save it on you book marks!!

RROYY - APPLICATIONS

P.S. make sure you select the right one compatible with your operating sistem.
    09-03-11 06:55 AM
    i dont have the option of trying to install them as i no longer have the blackberry app on my phone as i was made to delete this and now wont install again, the message i get is "download has failed"

there seems to be loads of issues around not being able to download the app on the internet when i was having a browse, but i cant even get that far because now my blackberry app world wont re install onto my phone
    09-03-11 07:21 AM
    You don't need BB app world to install apps via OTA!!! Just click on the link and download Geez why somepeople like to make their life hard?:O
    I give up.

Have you tried those links before? If it will say again download failded that means that you have some messed up CODs from old app word stuck on your device. At this point you'd need to take them off first with BBSAK.
    09-03-11 07:28 AM
    You don't need BB app world to install apps via OTA!!! Just click on the link and download Geez why somepeople like to make their life hard?:O
    I give up.

Have you tried those links before? If it will say again download failded that means that you have some messed up CODs from old app word stuck on your device. At this point you'd need to take them off first with BBSAK.
    dont understand this as im really only a blackberry newbie lol , but how would i take these off the phone?
    09-03-11 07:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD