I had blackberry app world and I'm trying to find it but it seems to be gone. I've read about the deleting apps directly from the app is what you're supposed to do, but I didn't know that until it was already gone. I tried to redownload it but it's not there. I even have an update for blackberry app world but I can't seem to find the app even. I looked in every folder on my phone but it's just missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    03-19-11 08:51 AM
    Can you perform a security wipe and see if it pops back up. That's what I'd do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-11 08:58 AM
    how about hitting the BB button and hitting Show All.

sounds like you have it hidden...if that doesnt work hook it up to your PC and remove it via app loader or desktop manager... alternatively again if you cant find it, if you have quicklaunch you can hotkey it through there and it will load.

and dont do a security wipe... thats BAD advice. why would you even suggest that Crisdean
    andyahs likes this.
    03-19-11 09:00 AM
    Thanks! It was just hidden I guess. I didn't remember hiding it but that helped a lot!
    03-19-11 09:12 AM
    Hey ok that's why I said that's what I'd do. Learned another thing today and thanks for that. Glad it works now for the poster

03-19-11 09:15 AM
    Can you perform a security wipe and see if it pops back up. That's what I'd do.

A security wipe will get rid of it for sure.....
    03-19-11 09:16 AM
    Worse advice ever about the Security wipe....wow!

03-19-11 10:28 AM
    Hey ok that's why I said that's what I'd do. Learned another thing today and thanks for that. Glad it works now for the poster

glad to help
    03-19-11 11:57 AM
    I had blackberry app world and I'm trying to find it but it seems to be gone. I've read about the deleting apps directly from the app is what you're supposed to do, but I didn't know that until it was already gone. I tried to redownload it but it's not there. I even have an update for blackberry app world but I can't seem to find the app even. I looked in every folder on my phone but it's just missing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Just redownload it again. Google bb app world and download.

03-19-11 12:37 PM
    Just redownload it again. Google bb app world and download.

No need now he sorted it out but that is the next best option...
    03-19-11 12:46 PM
    Haha I have done the same thing a few times.
    First thing I do now is Show All
    03-19-11 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD