So i got my 3rd Storm2 about 3 weeks ago. After going through **** to get App World to reconcile my apps, i downloaded them all only to realize THEY ARE THE PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF THE APP. Here's an example: On my 2nd Storm2, i had the latest version of PBA Bowling 3D. Now, i download it and i get the old version with the old icon and old features. BUT, in App World, it shows the newest version with the new icons. This is the case with all of my apps. I already deleted the apps/app world but it keeps doing it. Any advice?

PS: Rim did have to do a pin reset for me to allow App World to let me download my apps again because i switched phones so much so i don't know if this is the problem or not but i got rid of my case# so i can't call back. I think they might have used my oldest pin where all the apps are from so it's only letting me download those versions but that makes no sense because i downloaded the updates on my old Storm2 and they worked fine.

On a funny note: When i download PBA Bowling 3d, since the new version takes up less memory than the previous; it says 6611kb/4734kb.
    04-25-10 08:54 PM
    Appworld is BERRY slow at updating the apps they get from the developers, not to mention everytime a developer puts out an update it costs them $20 to update it to Appworld.

Resolution: Buy from MobiHand/Crackberry Appstore if at all possible, I realize there a some things on Appworld that MobiHand doesn't carry, but they do post the updates much quicker though.
    04-26-10 08:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD