I'm not able to install Blackberry App World it says my device is not compatible
    06-15-10 10:57 PM
    Just to make sure. Did you go to blackberry.com/appworld from your BB browser?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-10 10:59 PM
    Mine works

As above i would check the address
    06-15-10 11:02 PM
    Yes, it says sorry your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support blackberry app world.. funny i went to blackberry.com/twitter and downloaded that fine
    06-15-10 11:03 PM
    There seems to be some AppWorld issues tonight with the 85xx Curve series and the Bold 9650... maybe not...hopefully not... but if you cannot get it to work you can download the previous version (1.1.0.33) at the following link. just copy and paste it into your bb browser: http://www.bbhybrids.net/downloads.p...tionhash=guest
    06-15-10 11:08 PM
    Yes, it says sorry your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support blackberry app world.. funny i went to blackberry.com/twitter and downloaded that fine
    Did you try to download it on a wifi only connection?

06-15-10 11:35 PM
    Make sure you're using the BlackBerry setting for your web browser, and not the Firefox or Explorer setting. Also make sure you're using the default browser and not a 3rd party browser.

06-15-10 11:38 PM
    I'm not able to install Blackberry App World it says my device is not compatible
    Go here: BlackBerry App World - BlackBerry App World
    Click on "Get It Today" then Enter your Blackberry email address and it will send you the link for your phone.
    06-16-10 11:01 AM
    Yes I tried this on wifi connection only, i havent activated it yet
    06-16-10 11:02 PM
    I get errors in AppWorld whenever I try to see "Reviews" for an app. It gets an error and says it has to exit.
    06-17-10 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD