Ok we all been going crazy about this!! When it was coming out or is it even going to come out this Century well it did around 4 this morning. it looks nice it looks like it only have 15 apps at first glance but when you no into each category you will see there is much more going on there.

My only question is now that the app store is up and running when the **** is verizion release this new update so we can enjoy this kick *** phone. WITH NO BATTERY PULLS AND NO TIME OUT ICONS
    04-01-09 08:27 AM
    How did you install app world? I went to
    Download BlackBerry App World
    and clicked on download from my Storm, and I received a message:
    "sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support Blackberry App World."
    I'm running the leaked .113 on my 9530 verizon.
    04-01-09 08:39 AM
    same happened to me. I am running the .114 V3 and it says my device does not support app world. That sucks if i have to downgrade back to .75 just for app world....
    04-01-09 08:43 AM
    I installed it just fine on .114 v3. I used the link from boygeniusreport.com for whatever that's worth.
    04-01-09 08:45 AM
    Just found a solution:
    Change your browser configurations from Blackberry to Internet Explorer, revisit the download page and it will now work.
    No need to downgrade!
    04-01-09 08:46 AM
    Hey guys, just downloaded the App world last night and it works fine except....I was trying to move the app world from the downloads folder to the main home screen and it worked fine, but once its on the home screen I can no longer move the icon up on the list, its still stuck on the bottom. When I hit the blackberry button to move it, nothing comes up, no options, nothing whereas the other icons would let me move them wherever. Any suggestions?
    04-01-09 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD