Hi there,

I hope someone can assist me with this issue.

I have a BlackBerry 8900 Curve and when either booted into safe mode or normal operational mode I receive an error: "Uncaught exception: index 10>= 10?", at this point I can see where there is a security scan which appears to start. After this another error message appears: "App Error 523 reset" Nothing I have tried seems to have enabled me to reload the BB with a fresh OS or boot into safe mode by selecting ESC to remove the rogue application...

If I attempt to:

1. Connect BB Desktop Manager - Device is sometimes detected (sometimes fails) and is then unable to initiate a connection to the BB 8900 Curve.

2. Boot in either safe or normal mode to remove the offending application, error message appears "App Error 523 reset" and I can't come off the error screen, the only option provided is to reset (which reboots the BB).

I have looked at various forums and tried some solutions, however they don't appear to be effective in my case. Any suggestions or alternative solutions would be appreciated!

Thanks
    02-05-12 05:29 AM
    when ever i switch on the it starts and shows the eror app error 523 reset how would i trouble shoot that please let me know
    11-14-13 02:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD