My phone works great for taking/uploading pics at concerts in the dark close to the stage where lots of action/movement is and other indoor areas but today I was at work on the roof of a 21 floor building and took a picture of the skyline but it refuses to upload. I tried uploading it 12 times but kept getting the red x and upload failed message. Sent another picture that was taken from inside the building and it uploaded fine. Tried the rooftop pic again and it failed. I then went back to the roof to take ANOTHER picture of the same skyline (Which is a STILL picture with nobody moving in it) back in the sunlight and the 2nd picture of the skyline is failing to upload after 8 tries. Are Blackberrys sunlight sensitive or something??? This is starting to get old now
    04-14-10 12:30 PM
    Are Dark pictures smaller in file size? Because i think that may have something to do with it
    04-14-10 01:34 PM
    The darker pic is 42kb. The first rooftop pic is 61kb and the 2nd rooftop pic is 58kb.
    04-14-10 03:05 PM
    I actually just tried it again and still no go. I did notice it say resizing photo. Now when I usually upload a photo I get the 2 blue send/receive arrows on the screen but no arrows even come up either of the rooftop pics.
    04-14-10 03:09 PM
    OK it is now a new day and still neither picture will send. Tried removing/replacing the battery twice and that didn't work either. Is there a file size limit?
    04-15-10 07:21 AM
    OK it is now a new day and still neither picture will send. Tried removing/replacing the battery twice and that didn't work either. Is there a file size limit?
    The facebook app is kind of a fail right now
    it was stable last december but then it changed.
    I blame the new facebook UI
    04-15-10 10:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD