Hey all, I have a weird problem...

The app creator won't respond so I figured I would ask it here.
    This is an app that loads all of the old Blackberry sounds into your OS. I had it working before and had it running smoothly on 7.0.378, which is what I have now. I upgraded to a few other OS's and then realized .378 was the best balance for my phone. Now when I download this app, the tones don't show up anywhere. It says to go into the profiles and change sounds by selecting All alerts...and it should be there. It's not. And earlier, after a reboot, I refreshed my Blackberry World Installed list, and lo and behold the app disappeared from the list. Sure enough, it was under the Uninstalled list after that. I reinstalled, rebooted, and still cannot find these ringtones. Anyone download the app and have the same problem? I'm getting a little irritated that I can't use my classic sounds!

Thanks in advance.
    04-17-13 11:37 PM
    Not familiar with the app, or the problem, BUT I'm sure others have solved this. Who can help here?
    04-23-13 10:56 AM
    I'm not sure about the app, but here is link to the 5.0 sounds.

http://mobile.blackberry.com/resourc...0x360_03_b.jad
    04-27-13 10:09 PM
    Hey all, I have a weird problem...

The app creator won't respond so I figured I would ask it here.
    This is an app that loads all of the old Blackberry sounds into your OS. I had it working before and had it running smoothly on 7.0.378, which is what I have now. I upgraded to a few other OS's and then realized .378 was the best balance for my phone. Now when I download this app, the tones don't show up anywhere. It says to go into the profiles and change sounds by selecting All alerts...and it should be there. It's not. And earlier, after a reboot, I refreshed my Blackberry World Installed list, and lo and behold the app disappeared from the list. Sure enough, it was under the Uninstalled list after that. I reinstalled, rebooted, and still cannot find these ringtones. Anyone download the app and have the same problem? I'm getting a little irritated that I can't use my classic sounds!

Thanks in advance.
    I'm having the same issue and the post above with the link to the .jad files, while helpful, is not the answer.

Anyone with the same issue and possible solution?

Thank you all for your time.
    04-30-13 07:27 AM