Does this app have a list of numbers alredy in it. Like those websites that list numbers for phone phising scams or other unwanted calls like telemarketers? Or is simply for you to enter numbers.

I don't get very many unwanted calls but when I do they don't stop calling. Even though it is obvious I'm not the person they are looking for or its some phone phishing scam. I don't know how these people got my number but I get debt collectors calling my number looking for someone I don't even know. I've also gotten phishing calls making claims their call is in regards to insurance, warranties, or credit cards I don't have accounts with.

But anyways I don't want to restrict allowed calls to just my phonebook because I use the number for people to call me for PC repairs. But I also don't want to answer the call to find a telemarketer or scammer on the other end. Since the app is on sale right now I figured if it works the way I need it to work ill get it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-08 04:58 AM
    You add the numbers yourself. You can set the app to blacklist and add those numbers you don't want calling you.

09-25-08 09:08 AM
    Its a great application to use
    09-26-08 11:26 PM
    Does this app have a list of numbers alredy in it. Like those websites that list numbers for phone phising scams or other unwanted calls like telemarketers? Or is simply for you to enter numbers.

I don't get very many unwanted calls but when I do they don't stop calling. Even though it is obvious I'm not the person they are looking for or its some phone phishing scam. I don't know how these people got my number but I get debt collectors calling my number looking for someone I don't even know. I've also gotten phishing calls making claims their call is in regards to insurance, warranties, or credit cards I don't have accounts with.

But anyways I don't want to restrict allowed calls to just my phonebook because I use the number for people to call me for PC repairs. But I also don't want to answer the call to find a telemarketer or scammer on the other end. Since the app is on sale right now I figured if it works the way I need it to work ill get it.

iBerry Black & Whitelist can do its !

09-27-08 12:17 AM
    From those screen shots it's not clear to me. Can you confirm that the iBerry app blocks from a list of known telemarketers and scammers etc? If not neither one will work the way I want it to. I don't want to end up blocking customer calls while stopping the unwanted calls too. Adding numbers in myself doesn't really work in my case because every time I get an unwanted call it is a different number. I just hope it doesn't end up being like spam mail that once one spammer gets you they all get you.

09-28-08 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD