'Black Berry App World is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry App World server. Verify your netowkr connections and try again'

I am having this problem on my Bold 9780. Got it yesterday, and downloaded app world and got a blackberry ID. donwloaded a couple of apps, was working fine, then this message came up when I went to continue using it. Have deleted and re-installed, have taken out battery and rebooted phone...it worked again but then once again after about 5 mins of using, the message appeared again. I have looked at loads of forum dicussions and KBs on blackberry website, and nothing has worked. Can anyone help?
    05-13-11 01:59 AM
    I've noticed this issue as well. App World has been spotty the last day or so. I think it is an App World issue and may have nothing to do wih your device. Keep trying to connect and it may work for you. There may also be an App World update coming out soon from RIM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-11 06:46 AM
    Bro I had the exactly same problem, I did the exactly same thing and it happened again. But I noticed that never happens when you have a data plan and data service as soon as my tmobile booster is over that message comes up for me and I cant use appworld. It worked for a long time at the start before i used any boosters .. anyone know whats going on?
    05-13-11 05:56 PM
    Bro I had the exactly same problem, I did the exactly same thing and it happened again. But I noticed that never happens when you have a data plan and data service as soon as my tmobile booster is over that message comes up for me and I cant use appworld. It worked for a long time at the start before i used any boosters .. anyone know whats going on?
    I dunno bro? App world, like many core bb apps require a blackberry specific data plan, and a BIS account. Yes, even if you are using wifi... If you do not have a data plan / BIS account. it will not work...

OP - try resending the service books from your BIS account, and then doing a battery pull once you recieve the activation message....

make sure you leave your mobile network is turned on

if it is still not working, perhaps there is an issue with the blackberry server, and the only solution is patience...
    05-13-11 07:29 PM
    I don't have a data plan - I didn't sign up to the Blackberry services....and it has worked without it. It start working since I posted the thread, but now for whatever reason it's not working again. It says for me to check my connections of course, and they are all fine. Don't know what to do!
    05-18-11 10:43 AM
    I also cannot login anymore from my Storm or Playbook as of yesterday.
    I went online to the app world on my computer, logged in and this keeps coming up every-time.
    //appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/error/?errorid=3

Page Not Found
    The page you have requested has been moved or no longer exists.
    05-18-11 02:16 PM
    If you don't have a blackberry specific data plan, with a BIS account, you will have trouble using native apps, and 99% of third party apps. Yes, even if you're using wifi...

Chances are it is telling you to check connections, as it cannot connect, as a result of not having a BIS plan... If you have a smartphone data plan (coming from a different platform) then call your carrier to add BIS services...

Once you have that, creat a BIS account, add your device's PIN, and resend the service books, to have 100% working data services (hopefully)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-11 04:43 PM
    I have problem with App World aswell, when I click download and enter my details it keeps coming up with my Account Information and it is not downloading the App I want, anyone who can help me?
    06-22-11 11:38 AM
    I have had the same problem but on my PLAYBOOK. "unable to connect to app world server. Check network connections." I called playbook tech support and they didn't have an answer for me and just said to keep trying to login for the next 2 days and if nothing works to give them a call again. It's been a day now and I still can't upgrade apps or download apps for my playbook. Any playbook whiz's out there can lend a helping hand that would be AWESOME.
    06-23-11 12:52 PM
    I got notification of an update for version 2.1.4.9 and as soon as i went to my BB ID login nothing is happening are the servers still down?
    07-13-11 09:37 PM
    K guys i have been gettin the same problem ova 2 months now and no 1 seems 2 have the solution can some 1 here help me pllllsssssss my blackberry feels useless witout my app world
    01-11-12 05:40 PM
    My Blackberry 9900 started doing this about a week ago and hasnt stoped. I cant access anything in the App World. Really pissing me off.
    02-12-12 09:19 AM
    I am having this issue with my PB. I cannot update apps, I cannot use BB News, I cannot even see my BB ID info in the settings.
    02-22-12 10:54 AM
    Lately, we have been informed by a couple of people who purchased Email++ from AppWorld that it failed to install the app after purchase. They got the purchase receipt, however the app would not show as purchased/installed in their MyWorld.
    02-22-12 11:02 AM
    I have swiped my PB twice but it still will not work. I called BB tech support last night. They said they were aware and working on it and it should be fixed within the hour but I woke up this morning and it is still not working. I will be calling them again tonight.
    02-23-12 08:11 AM
    Black Berry App World is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry App World server

Thats basically my problem when i try to connect its telling me

blackberry world is having trouble connecting to the blackberry world server verify your network connection and try again
    09-08-14 01:39 PM
    I have swiped my PB twice but it still will not work. I called BB tech support last night. They said they were aware and working on it and it should be fixed within the hour but I woke up this morning and it is still not working. I will be calling them again tonight.
    06-04-17 08:03 AM
    Im also having a some problem, what must I do to resolve this problem. It been 5 days now still this msg pop up. I need to download apps I cant do anything... Please help
    06-21-17 03:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD