just bought the buzz me pro app a few days ago for my bold 9000, easy to set up and use and the LED's are great for emails, calls, SMS etc etc , however..... when rebooting my device and when it restarts it throws a fit.... excessive vibrating and LED colour flashing.. lasts about 2 mins and then stops.. also since installing the app, the LED Coverage indicator has stopped working, it now only works intermittently or unless you stop and restart the led coverage indicator in your options menu..

Just wondering if anyone has experienced any of these issues with this app on the bold? im running OS 4.6.0.247...

otherwise the app is great apart from the above points...
    09-17-09 05:51 AM
    My problem is quite different. Whenever I try to read my emails, my phone freezes up. After 5 mins the following pops up on my screen: "Uncaught exception: application net_rim_bb_messaging_app (178) is not responding; process terminated" Once I click 'ok' my phone is back to normal again.
    09-19-09 12:38 PM
    check out there youtube videos might help
    09-19-09 10:33 PM
    My problem is quite different. Whenever I try to read my emails, my phone freezes up. After 5 mins the following pops up on my screen: "Uncaught exception: application net_rim_bb_messaging_app (178) is not responding; process terminated" Once I click 'ok' my phone is back to normal again.
    Yes, I'm also experiencing this very same problem. I installed it on Tuesday and the problems started Tuesday evening and last night. After I removed it, my emails stopped locking up. I wish I hadn't purchased the pro, more than likely they wont give me a refund. I hope they fix it.
    10-01-09 07:52 AM
    I installed an updated version and it seems to have fixed the issue
    10-11-09 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD