Weatherbug for the Bold works perfect on the Tour.

http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/bold/bold.jad
    07-14-09 08:52 PM
    Only one that didn't work for me was the espn launcher. Everything else works. Youtube works for me. Facebook worked for me after a batt pull. Pandora worked perfectly. Slacker works, beyond160 works after an email to CS. No complaints here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Facebook seems to be working, but the conduit between it and the addressbook doesn't seem to be working... anyone else have this problem ?? In the options, I am not even able to check off the option to enable the "Blackberry Contacts Application"

anyone experience the same issue ???
    07-14-09 09:24 PM
    Why does some of the apps (youtube and google maps, both from google) download as the Storm version. The only way it lets me zoom in and out in google maps is by "touching the screen", and with Youtube I can't even get by the terms and conditions section because I can't scroll down! Please help!

EDIT: Saw in another thread that these apps aren't compatible with the Tour. Thanks though!
    07-14-09 09:30 PM
    I got weather bug to work.. but not the forcast extension
    I got the same issue. On the Curve I had a 2nd icon for the forecast, on the Tour, it never even showed up.
    07-14-09 09:31 PM
    I can't seem to find Pandora or get the one from my storm to work.
    Had the same problem. Go to Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music and sign in to your account. then scroll to the bottom and send a link to your phone and download it from there. It's working fantastic now with the proper version.
    07-14-09 09:43 PM
    Pageonce does not display account info.
    Missing Sync Version 1.03 does not work (Mark/Space confirmed it, you have to buy the upgrade to 2.0, and I must say, I'm getting frustrated with having to pay for an upgrade for missing sync every time I get a new device. Mark/Space's support update is horrible).
    07-14-09 11:28 PM
    I e-mailed the developer on this. They responded that it had been fixed. The version on app world still does not work. I went to dodgers.com on my phone, and uploaded the blackberry shortcut from there. It works fine now
    07-14-09 11:38 PM
    Pageonce does not display account info.
    Missing Sync Version 1.03 does not work (Mark/Space confirmed it, you have to buy the upgrade to 2.0, and I must say, I'm getting frustrated with having to pay for an upgrade for missing sync every time I get a new device. Mark/Space's support update is horrible).
    ahh i was wondering why missing sync kept erroring on me. grr
    07-14-09 11:42 PM
    Why does some of the apps (youtube and google maps, both from google) download as the Storm version. The only way it lets me zoom in and out in google maps is by "touching the screen", and with Youtube I can't even get by the terms and conditions section because I can't scroll down! Please help!

EDIT: Saw in another thread that these apps aren't compatible with the Tour. Thanks though!
    I was in NYC last night and also could see google maps but was unable to use the functions (like zoom)...i would love to know if you can update when google maps is 100 percent functional with the tour. Thanks.
    07-15-09 08:37 AM
    Google maps is working fine for me. Just use the zoom shortcuts (i button for in, and o button for out). The only issue i've seen it with it is that it doesn't always snap to my current location (even w/ cell phone triangulation if GPS is not enabled)
    07-15-09 08:45 AM
    I did not know those were the short cut keys...thanks for the heads up. I also noticed the "my location" updating was lagging, as you also mentioned. again...appreciate the help.
    07-15-09 09:00 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD