As I see tons of these threads cropping up... (X app does not work on mah Tour!)

I figured I would compile a list of apps that have not been updated just yet, and note when they are finally fixed.

(I will edit this post.)

Confirmed Non Workable Apps:

YouTube
    E-Trade Mobile Pro --- **UPDATE! FIXED PERMISSIONS ISSUE!**
    ESPN
    Amazon.com App

Unconfirmed by me (If more than 3 others report something in this list as non working, I will move it to confirmed.):

Bank of America
    Slingmedia for Pro HD!

Apps that some cant get to work, but work for most:

Windows Live Search App - Fix here!
    Google Maps - I just went to maps.google.com and clicked the download link (3.02) and it works fine.
    BlackBerry App World - From the Tour Browser: Click Here
    Pandora - I got it to work via going: Here from my Blackberries Browser.]
    E-Trade - Set permissions to allow "Input simulation" Fires right up!
    Apps that "kinda" work (Unconfirmed):

WeatherBug - not the forcast extension
    Reported Fix: actually, i have weatherbug on mine and it works perfectly. to get the forecast extension, all you have to do is hit the menu button, select forecast, and once on the forecast screen, scroll down to highlight the forecast box and click for full screen, then click again for forecast extension. It sounds like a lot, but it's not really.
    rclee820
    Post apps you have found not to work below. Please keep the chatter to a minimum.

Thanks
    Last edited by Omnifox; 07-14-09 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Adding.
    07-14-09 01:41 PM
    I got weather bug to work.. but not the forcast extension
    07-14-09 01:45 PM
    Bank of America
    Espn Launcher
    07-14-09 01:51 PM
    I can't seem to find Pandora or get the one from my storm to work.
    07-14-09 01:53 PM
    I'm pretty sure that all launchers at this point in time DO NOT work. i'm sure it will be a matter of one line or something simple and all launchers will work.

i've heard the Bolt works. Havent heard anything about twitter apps NOT working. and quickpull and beyond160 seem to work fine as well.
    07-14-09 02:01 PM
    To save the huge list it would be to show all WORKING apps, This thread is intended to be the shorter version. IE What DOESNT work.

If you can confirm something DOESN'T work in that list, that would be great.
    07-14-09 02:02 PM
    i Have sent a email to mlb about the blackberry short cuts. They all dont work and the MLB and ESPN ones dont either. They sent a responce back that they have been working on the problem for a few days.
    07-14-09 02:09 PM
    Quickpull gives me a please wait screen and then I had to do battery pull to get it back to life. Going to uninstall for now
    07-14-09 02:17 PM
    Too make things a little clearer most launchers don't work it is the way the url is parsed. Although going directly to the site works fine. Like youtube.com redsox.com etc......as you all can probably figure or have noticed the browser is DIFF than the storm and the OS is 4.7.1.x
    07-14-09 02:18 PM
    Bank of America works fine for me! I cant seem to find Pandora to download... Whats that about??
    07-14-09 02:30 PM
    Slingmedia for Pro HD!
    07-14-09 02:33 PM
    actually, i have weatherbug on mine and it works perfectly. to get the forecast extension, all you have to do is hit the menu button, select forecast, and once on the forecast screen, scroll down to highlight the forecast box and click for full screen, then click again for forecast extension. It sounds like a lot, but it's not really.
    07-14-09 02:35 PM
    anybody else having trouble with facebook? wont let me click the download option
    07-14-09 02:36 PM
    List Updated!
    07-14-09 02:49 PM
    Bank of America works fine for me! I cant seem to find Pandora to download... Whats that about??
    Can you send me the link to the Bank of america app that works for you?
    07-14-09 05:00 PM
    Only one that didn't work for me was the espn launcher. Everything else works. Youtube works for me. Facebook worked for me after a batt pull. Pandora worked perfectly. Slacker works, beyond160 works after an email to CS. No complaints here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 05:06 PM
    Go to Pandora.com and from your Tour browser and download it from there.
    07-14-09 06:07 PM
    Go to Pandora.com and from your Tour browser and download it from there.
    Yeah I did that 100 times and never had a download link then remembered that my browser was still set to Firefox. I switched it to BB and it worked fine. This native browser works so great compared to the storm it pulls up all the full pages super fast!
    07-14-09 06:42 PM
    Amazon.com app doesn't work on my Tour :-(

ALB
    07-14-09 06:52 PM
    The Windows Live Search application doesn't work for me. (It installs but doesn't allow me to agree to the terms & conditions of the app.)
    07-14-09 07:44 PM
    Wouldnt it be easier to keep a running tab on apps that work? I'd rather look for the apps I know work, than ones that dont.
    07-14-09 07:46 PM
    Quickpull gives me a please wait screen and then I had to do battery pull to get it back to life. Going to uninstall for now
    Quick Pull works great for me! Are you sure you didn't download the Storm version?
    07-14-09 07:47 PM
    Wouldnt it be easier to keep a running tab on apps that work? I'd rather look for the apps I know work, than ones that dont.
    Not really, as 95% of the apps out there, DO work fine with the Tour.

Rather track 5% than 95% any day...
    07-14-09 08:07 PM
    The Windows Live Search application doesn't work for me. (It installs but doesn't allow me to agree to the terms & conditions of the app.)
    Go see the thread I made about this. The solution is in there with a link to an OTA download. Works like it should now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 08:11 PM
    Hey guys, change your device info to the correct model to avoid confusion...
    07-14-09 08:13 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD