hi, guys. i'm sorry if there's anyone asking this.
    but, is there an app that can flash caller id picture when receiving call? i mean a bigger picture than we normally had. i know there's a fb app that can generate full screen pic of caller but u have to link it to fb to make it work. and i've downloaded it to my torch and it doesn't work.
    any suggested app?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    08-20-12 11:50 AM
    ToySoft makes several caller ID / large picture apps, you can check their suite of applications at Toysoft, Inc.

You didn't state your device or OS, so can't narrow down the specific app for you.
    08-20-12 12:52 PM
    did checked them out.. but it's just too expensive and there's no trial. i bought few apps before without trials, and it was just a con to make people blind buy.
    any other apps could be suggested?

and as my siggy mentioned, i'm using latest os6 for my torch.

08-20-12 07:53 PM
    I was looking for the trial for this app as well in app world, and could not find it. I have to somewhat agree with jafrul about the apps and buying blindly.
    08-20-12 07:57 PM
    We did offer free trial before. If the app doesn't work you can always request a refund. Not here to cheat anyone.

There are limitations like you can not have password lock or lock your keyboard. If you need to lock the keyboard you can use a 3rd party pattern lock.

If you do purchase and have any problems with our PictureID app you can PM me or send email to support and I will personally answer it.
    08-20-12 10:44 PM
    Well, right off the bat, I am out. I use a password lock. That really is unfortunate. Looks like it would be a very cool app to have.
    08-20-12 11:07 PM
    ok. i've downloaded it and give it a try...
    and yes. the limitation is quite a let down. i've been using patternlock for almost 2years and now when i thought to replace it with a+ pattern lock, no more lite version.
    but have to live without one now.
    btw, could there be an upgrade version where we could have BIG picture without having to install to each contacts? and where it functions even when we click the lock phone button above. coz it's second nature for most bb user to lock after using our bb...

08-21-12 11:38 PM
    great.
    after numerous tried and tested, patternlock and swipe2lock works. just as long as i didn't lock the phone using the top button to turn my phone off.
    n thanks for the recommendation. it's a good app... *thumbsup.

08-22-12 12:13 AM
    If you lock using the top lock button then this will activate the system lock and not your 3rd party lock. If you are worry about security then i would recommend using the system lock vs 3rd party lock.

There are no workaround for PicID if you lock using system lock.
    08-22-12 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD