haha, I actually sit in the front row of my church and use YouVersion. My girlfriend has it too for the Pearl. I'm sure it looks like we're both not paying attention.

I do the same exact thing!
    03-13-09 04:50 AM
    LMAO bible app...why are you gonna read it when ur in church? HAAHAHAHA
    People said the same thing about physical bibles years ago...

I prefer YouVersion to Biblegateway on the BB.
    03-13-09 06:25 AM
    Laridian.com is where I buy my translations. I have been buying bibles from them for my PDAs for years. I downloaded and purchased the reader from beiks.com.

Yes it works good for the Storm. I don't like the other online or free versions.

I have 13 translations myself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Have they released NAB yet? not the New American Standard, but just the New American Bible (Catholic)

right now i use USCCB for the New American Bible , but I would love an app so I can book mark, save passages etc.
    03-13-09 07:20 AM
    HAAAAAAAA

Olive Tree finally added the NAB verison! booooooya!
    03-13-09 07:35 AM
    just downloaded from the NRSV from Olive Tree. I absolutely love it and will make things much easier during bible studies.
    lklim likes this.
    03-13-09 10:18 AM
    I have a "The Complete Works of Anton LaVey" app somewhere around here
    why even reply with a remark like that ?
    i guess something was drawing you in
    better listen to that still small voice
    my be your last chance
    03-20-09 05:22 AM
    Tell me you're kidding, right?
    whats wrong if he wants a bible app
    03-20-09 05:58 AM
    I am just going to wait until YouVersion brings out a Storm version. I downloaded and installed the olivetree version but I need a MediaCard!!!
    04-05-09 07:39 AM
    Looking for Bible application for the 9530 Storm
    04-12-09 09:57 PM
    AcroBible is available through App World.
    04-12-09 10:08 PM
    I downloaded the YouVersion software and disabled compatibility mode. It worked, but only in the most basic sense. Every time I tried to read something, it always took me back to Genesis 1. When I attempted to type in a different passage in the search box, 1) I couldn't see what I was typing & 2) it always came back "passage not found" or it defaulted to Genesis 1:1. I was unable to view any of the commentaries or access any of the icons along the bottom of the reader, and it would only work when the phone was held horizontally, not vertically. Has anyone else had these same issues? I've read several posts that say it works great on the Storm, but I'm not having any success. When it says "chose the version closest to your model", I have downloaded 3 different versions and tried to use it after disabling compatibility, but it still doesn't work.

surely there is something out there for the storm...I really enjoy being able to have the Bible at my fingertips when I'm unable to keep my big study Bible with me. When I had my previous BB, I used it during church to cross reference the translation of my study Bible. It was really quite handy.
    10-22-09 09:15 AM
    I use you version and have compatibilty mode disabled and works fine.the icons at the bottom have never worked for me you have to use the bb menu intead ,I downloadwd the tour version and works in landscape and portrait.the issue with not being able to see the search I had til a cple weeks ago when it updated 2 nights in a row by itself now its not blocked.was talkin to someone who's updated like 2 weeks b4 mine did so I'm not sure how to force the update.the version I'm using is 2.0.3 if it don't let you download that I have no idea how to make it update unless you just keep opening and closing til it does

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 01:31 AM
    10-23-09 09:15 AM
    Wow, it's funny how anytime anything Christian related is posted, it is attacked.

I just downloaded the noah reader, seems nice. Youversion is great and fast for when you have net access. I wanted something to read on the subway, so I'm going to check out the olivetree storm version

Too bad the acrobible doesnt have a trial. Can anyone compare it to noah or olivetree for me?
    10-23-09 03:24 PM
    Does anyone know if there is any Bible app which will work on the Storm?

Thanks
    Try to download Alkitabku at BB App World. It is support for Torch, and I think will be support for Storm too.
    Download it at http://bb.alkitabku.com
    Last edited by daniellaeileen; 06-24-11 at 01:23 AM.
    06-24-11 12:48 AM
115 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD