Does the app Beyond 160 work for the Tour? and How would I go about downloading it from my phone, if possible?
    07-12-09 10:06 PM
    Does the app Beyond 160 work for the Tour? and How would I go about downloading it from my phone, if possible?
    I tried to get it to work on mine and it will not except my activation code. I purchased it with crackberry app store when I had a storm. I re downloaded it and tried to enter the same code and it will not except it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 11:08 PM
    i hope it works because a lot of my freinds don't have verizon and i tend to send long text messages
    07-12-09 11:30 PM
    I tried to get it to work on mine and it will not except my activation code. I purchased it with crackberry app store when I had a storm. I re downloaded it and tried to enter the same code and it will not except it.

its based off of your pin #, you new pin doesn't match the code so it fails, you need to contact the vendor or go into the crackberry store and change your pin # to get things moved over to your new phone
    07-13-09 08:16 AM
    i hope it works because a lot of my freinds don't have verizon and i tend to send long text messages
    you can always send them through mms
    07-13-09 08:16 AM
    i sitll dont understand why this is an issue - does vzw limit your SMS to 160 chars? i regularly send SMS with almsot 300 chars to certain people, with no issues?
    07-13-09 09:35 AM
    you can always send them through mms
    This is an option, but be sure the person on the other end can receive mms messages. Some people may have a text message plan with no mms. I had this on my old phone. I never upgraded to the mms feature, because the basic text message plan I had was cheaper than the one that with mms. I had no need for mms at the time because I never had the need to send someone a picture. If I wanted to send a mms message or open a mms message sent to me, I had to pay for each message. So I'd someone sent me a mms message, I would reject it in order to keep from paying for it.

07-13-09 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD