My wife has a Torch 9850 and I have a Bold 9930, and I installed the BeWeather "Compliments of Blackberry" when it was released a week or so ago. I have updated both of the with the latest version and all settings are the exact same.

The problem that I have been seeing is that the forecast temperatures are different between her device and mine. It varies by a few degrees for the forecasted highs and lows. I have checked all the settings, they are the same, the weather station/location is set to the same, and I have held them side by side and updated them simultaneously, but the temps continue to be different.

Can anyone explain why this would be?
    03-27-12 07:16 AM
    talk to weatherunderground
    they are the ones that provide the updates.

Even though you say the weather station is the same, I want to say its different.

Can you provide screen shots of each?
    03-27-12 10:18 AM
    Trust me it the same, I don't have my wife's phone with me, but I have held the phones side by side and went through ever setting one by one and nothing is different, but I will check with weatherunderground and see if they have any info.
    03-27-12 10:28 AM
    my wifes 9700 and my 9900 both get same weather at our location.

also make sure both are refreshed at the same time.
    03-27-12 10:31 AM
    I did, held them side by side the other night, checked all the settings, and then refreshed, still got variances by a couple degrees for each day in the forecast.
    03-27-12 10:33 AM
    I have a personal weather station at my house that's connected to WeatherUnderground. KNCWEAVE13

Sometimes when I'm in my own house BeWeather will still pick a weather station that might be a few miles away. The choice seems random at times. I can set my own station as the "Home" but I let the device set stations by location.
    Last edited by trucky; 03-27-12 at 11:41 AM.
    03-27-12 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD