Not needing a solution to this, but just wondering whether anyone else is having this glitch tonight. My locations have not been changed, none added....so I can't figure out why I started getting alerts for Alaska on my BB! I live in PA! We've had bad storms all day today and I've been getting alerts up the old wazoo. But Alaska? I was wondering why I didn't recognize any of the locations in the warning!

Anybody else have this? My GPS is not on by the way so I don't see how that can happen.
    WEIRD!
    09-18-12 06:40 PM
    Wow that is weird. I got alerts all day yesterday too.

Any chance you have Alaska set as a location? Like I also have other cities on there in addition to my hometown. That's the only other rational explanation I have

Very strange indeed

Sent from my Beloved BlackBerry Torch 9810 using Tapatalk
    09-19-12 07:04 PM
    Nope, not at all. I checked. My hometown is the only one on there. Freakish. But a lot of things in my house lately have been going whacko. It's like someone dropped an EMP bomb on my apartment building. Maybe this is just part of it.
    09-19-12 10:21 PM
    Never gotten alerts from Alaska, but have gotten them from Florida and maybe a couple other places in the past. I'm in Maryland. Guessing its a glitch that happens from time to time.
    09-20-12 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD