Hi, is anyone else getting an HTTP 400 error now on BeWeather? I've rebooted, etc. and still cannot update.
    09-15-12 07:40 PM
    It's working fine for me. I'm in Kansas.
    09-15-12 07:46 PM
    I am having issues, java IO exception, no weather updates
    09-15-12 10:10 PM
    Why even bother with a weather app

http://mobile.weather.gov/#typeLocation

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-15-12 10:18 PM
    It's working fine for me.
    09-15-12 11:43 PM
    Working fine for me on Telus in Nova Scotia.
    09-16-12 06:57 AM
    Weirdest thing. Last night for a few hours, I could access web, email, SOME apps (Poynt, Facebook) but not others. Kept getting HTTP 400 response error when trying to run BeWeather, Globe & Mail, and a host of others. Tried everything (including breaking the back cover, well that's another story ). So eventually turned off the phone, plugged it in and charged it fully at home. Voila! Everything works. Very bizarre.

So this is perhaps the cause of the issue, but I don't know for sure.

I'm still confused about the BlackBerry ID issue, i.e. you cannot use the same ID on multiple phones, correct? Every time I went to update an app on this 9900, I got the message that I'm trying to access App World on a new device, do I want to move all settings, etc. etc. I always say yes because otherwise you're bounced out of the updates. WHen I looked under the Uninstalled Apps in the My World section, all the apps that were complaining last night looked as though they had been uninstalled, even though they were on my main screen and could be launched, but not run. So one by one, I reinstalled them all and that's when it appears they began to work again.

So...what do I do about the BlackBerry ID? I know this has been discussed ad nauseum but is there a way to change the ID without having to wipe the phone and start from scratch? I have just in case set up a new email account that I can use but I don't want to, because then I have to reinstall all apps again.

Thanks.
    09-16-12 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD