Just opened App World this morning and did a Refresh List while in My World, and was notified that v2.6.22 for BeWeather was now available.
    07-17-12 06:12 AM
    Sweet! I wonder why I'm not getting push notifications of upgrades, that's kind of odd.
    07-17-12 01:35 PM
    No update for me yet. Even though I have the paid version. Maybe there's a difference?

I did get a notification for an updated BeBuzz this morning. After upgrading it, it instead downgraded me to version 4 (it was supposed to be just a couple build points up on version 5). So that was a surprise. Had to uninstall it. Install the free version (which was also updated, but actually installed the proper version this time), then plugged in my license code for v.5 and all is working.

The only issue is that going into options, it's always popping up a message that "Connection to BBM required".

No it isn't.

I don't use BBM and have no intention to connect my BeBuzz app to it.

Hopefully, this BeWeather update doesn't ask for this same nonsense.
    07-17-12 02:03 PM
    Sweet! I wonder why I'm not getting push notifications of upgrades, that's kind of odd.
    I didn't get a notification either, just happened to go into My World and select Refresh List and that upgrade was shown as available.
    07-17-12 02:06 PM
    I didn't get a notification either, just happened to go into My World and select Refresh List and that upgrade was shown as available.
    It has been like this forever. Even with the newest App World release. Nothing new.
    07-17-12 02:20 PM
    When is BellShare going to update it on their own website? You would think they would put the update on their own website before App World.
    07-20-12 10:40 AM
    I wonder if there's any "mishaps" (putting it kindly) with this update? . It seems whenever I download a Bellshare update (BeWeather and BeBuzz) it takes "jumping thru hoops" to get it working properly on my phone again
    Last edited by spencerdl; 07-20-12 at 11:28 AM.
    07-20-12 10:58 AM
    I purchased BerryWeather several years ago on Mobihand, I wonder if I will be able to upgrade
    07-20-12 11:54 AM
    I purchased BerryWeather several years ago on Mobihand, I wonder if I will be able to upgrade
    U should download new version from here:

http://www.bellshare.com/berryweather/

Mobihand has no update.
    Last edited by Jash777; 07-20-12 at 02:02 PM.
    mike in nc likes this.
    07-20-12 12:38 PM
    I wonder if there's any "mishaps" (putting it kindly) with this update? . It seems whenever I download a Bellshare update (BeWeather and BeBuzz) it takes "jumping thru hoops" to get it working properly on my phone again
    Downloaded from the Bellshare site and so far so good on my 9930. No hiccups at all. Wish I could say the same for the latest release of BeBuzz.
    07-20-12 04:21 PM
    Downloaded from the Bellshare site and so far so good on my 9930. No hiccups at all. Wish I could say the same for the latest release of BeBuzz.
    Thanks for the information on the new release of BW Chrysalis. I really hope they fixed that memory leak. I'm going to wait a bit before I download this new version.
    Chrysalis1156 likes this.
    07-20-12 04:36 PM
    Having just cell location on still doesn't work. I have to use gps.

What memory leak are you guys seeing becaause I see absolutely none
    07-20-12 06:44 PM
    I was forced to update due to the Sprint OS update and I'm happy to report.....NO PROBLEMS .....so far so good.
    07-20-12 07:28 PM
    I downloaded the upgrade and now it won't accept my license.. Told me it is registered to a different device.. Bellshare has been useless in assisting me with the issue.. I guess my mother was right.. "Beggers can't be choosers"
    07-20-12 11:07 PM
    Nevermind, please ignore my previous statement and my bad mouthing bellshare.. Just as I hit enter to send the prior comment I realized my problem... I was using the wrong email to retrieve my license info.. Doh!!!! Who says crackberry isn't helpful in solving issues and problems...
    07-20-12 11:26 PM
    Having just cell location on still doesn't work. I have to use gps.

What memory leak are you guys seeing becaause I see absolutely none
    It's on OS 7.1 - I lose a good 60MB over two days with BW installed. Goes away with it uninstalled.

Even BS says this version has a *potential* fix for the leak, so we're not making it up.

Unfortunately, no fix here
    07-21-12 07:19 PM
    Deleted my old version as recommended, did the upgrade with no problems.
    07-21-12 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD